Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Bikes and Wimmin - A Formidable Combo!!

DPM_Sheep said:
dance_with_the_devil said:
zxninerpilot said:
Crikey that's an old model!

The bike yep..As for Jo..Shes a goddess.. :wink:

This is where I prove what a total smug barsteward I am by telling you all that I went to college in Chesterfield and used to see Jo out and about all the time in the mid 90s. 8)

I met Jo on a train once,(Passing in the Carriage) she was going to Kettering. Unfortunately my then girlfriend didn't see the funny side when i asked if i could go and chat to her and get a photo and autograph..Ah well, no longer with that old Snake With Tits, but as for Jo, am still kicking myself i didn't just brass it out... :cry:

Here :wink: we go then..

Attachments

• jo101024x768.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 1,457
  • jo111024x768.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 1,458
  • jo201024x768_169.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 1,478
  • jo211024x768_141.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 1,459
  • jo221024x768.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 1,448
Is Jo Guest still looking as good 15 years on? Most of those bikes in the pictures are exempt from tax now by virtue that they are classics!

zxninerpilot said:
Is Jo Guest still looking as good 15 years on? Most of those bikes in the pictures are exempt from tax now by virtue that they are classics!

Tis true the bikes are a little on the elderly side, But Jo will always have
a "Classy Chassis".. :wink:

dance_with_the_devil said:
zxninerpilot said:

Tis true the bikes are a little on the elderly side, But Jo will always have
a "Classy Chassis".. :wink:

Have you seen her recently? Is she heading south? I last saw her at Ally Pally bike show back in the mid 90s and, truly, she was fit as a butchers dog.

20738_8293.jpg

Bet she wouldn't fall off if you turned the bike upside down!!!! :p

Well, am a women but dont go on many bikes, though i have went on a mates many of times, i find them difficult sometimes, with the balance so am always falling off.

Am a quadbike person myself thats when i can go on one.

If any one wants a pic of me on a dirt bike then ill have to email it to you, as its to big to go on this site.

am wearing the full kit