Bikers to Honour Afghan Heroes on Mothers Day.

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Harleypara, Jan 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guys,
    For all you bikers out there, check out The Afghan Heroes Website at : to take part in this ride.
  2. a few blokes from work are going, there's 17,000 registerd! the're going to be set of in groups of 2,000 in 1 hour intervals! i'ts going to be truly awsome, i can't make it as i'll be marching up and down the square.

good luck and i hope it's sunny on sunday

can someone please help, i'm looking for the thread about sending parcels out to afghan to A Soldier and what to put in them
  3. It was my Honour and my Privilage to be part of this event to show support and pay honour to our fallen, to the families and friends of those who are no longer with us, and to the people of Wootton Bassett.
    Well Done to all those who attended this brilliant day, 15.000 bikes + 6.000 pillions +, £75.000 raised, excluding merchandise, with the total eventual figure which WILL top £100.000.
  4. Total raised to date has just exceeded £150.000, AND RISING.
  5. Sadly, The Daily Mirror decided to publish a sneering, insult to both the people of Wootton Bassett and the est. 22,000 riders who participated and raised approx (to date) £175,000 for Afghan Heroes. Following many complaints they have quietly removed the offending item and ignored the issue completely. For further info, check out the facebook site:!/group.php?gid=366152934908

which is calling for a boycott of The Daily Mirror. Would be great to get a few more members...