Biker wars over Starbucks

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FORMER_FYRDMAN, Oct 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

2. This feud hs been rattling along for a while now. If it wasn't Starbucks it would be 'Dunkin Donuts' or 'Petes Pizza'.

Bit of a non story really, although I do like reading about these mad bastards.

But shouldn't they be fighting over control of hardened drinking dens called things like 'The Pig's Guts" and generally defying the forces of law and order? Why cop a bike chain or worse for a skinny latte and a dash of vanilla? Where's Philo Beddoe?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. TurtleHead

TurtleHead Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Those cinnamon slices play havoc with a mans sensible side. If i caught one of these mother fuc*ers chowing down on my egg custard i would go crazy!!!
  5. Perhaps they've gone all PC. Checking out places for their 'mamas to chill.

Or not.

For some reason 'Gay Bikers on Acid readily springs to mind. Well mine anyway.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. "Starbucks coffee". Oxymoron surely?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Bollocks was all this over a coffee-shop.
  8. As the story says that this took place in California, why has the Telegraph used a shot of German Hell's Angels? Bit of a ride for what is in my opinion a very mediocre brew.

I think it's about par for the Telegraph nowadays; they were writing about Captains in the RAF in Cliff Robertson's obit not so long ago.
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Call me old fashioned but I prefer my mad bastards stinking of shit, cum, fear, blood, terror and the bowels of their enemies babies.

This lot look like an advert for Johnsons Dry Cleaning Gay Division.

11. erm.... Hells Angels Cottbus? Hells Angels Black Forest?

are those the german hells angels?
  12. Just a pity that there wasn't enough room to fit the 'Gateaux' part of their name on the jackets.
    • Like Like x 1

Here's what they should've looked like:

Attached Files:

14. The angel 2nd from left is sporting an ACAB tattoo on his arm...... surely it should be something different in german?
  15. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer