Biker wars over Starbucks

This feud hs been rattling along for a while now. If it wasn't Starbucks it would be 'Dunkin Donuts' or 'Petes Pizza'.

Bit of a non story really, although I do like reading about these mad bastards.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
This feud hs been rattling along for a while now. If it wasn't Starbucks it would be 'Dunkin Donuts' or 'Petes Pizza'.

But shouldn't they be fighting over control of hardened drinking dens called things like 'The Pig's Guts" and generally defying the forces of law and order? Why cop a bike chain or worse for a skinny latte and a dash of vanilla? Where's Philo Beddoe?

TurtleHead

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Those cinnamon slices play havoc with a mans sensible side. If i caught one of these mother fuc*ers chowing down on my egg custard i would go crazy!!!

Perhaps they've gone all PC. Checking out places for their 'mamas to chill.

Or not.

For some reason 'Gay Bikers on Acid readily springs to mind. Well mine anyway.

As the story says that this took place in California, why has the Telegraph used a shot of German Hell's Angels? Bit of a ride for what is in my opinion a very mediocre brew.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
As the story says that this took place in California, why has the Telegraph used a shot of German Hell's Angels? Bit of a ride for what is in my opinion a very mediocre brew.
I think it's about par for the Telegraph nowadays; they were writing about Captains in the RAF in Cliff Robertson's obit not so long ago.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer

Call me old fashioned but I prefer my mad bastards stinking of shit, cum, fear, blood, terror and the bowels of their enemies babies.

This lot look like an advert for Johnsons Dry Cleaning Gay Division.

Hells-Angels_2039033c.jpg

Call me old fashioned but I prefer my mad bastards stinking of shit, cum, fear, blood, terror and the bowels of their enemies babies.

View attachment 54009
erm.... Hells Angels Cottbus? Hells Angels Black Forest?

are those the german hells angels?

Just a pity that there wasn't enough room to fit the 'Gateaux' part of their name on the jackets.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

View attachment 54009
Here's what they should've looked like:

Attachments

Got to say the ACAB tattoo on the left forearm of the burly chap on the left of the photograph made me chuckle.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
"Starbucks coffee". Oxymoron surely?
oxymoron! i been trying to remember that word all bloody week now I have forgotten why ! I am too old to die young . Just to keep on topic I WAS IN A BIKER GANG CALLED THE coffin CHEATERS BEFORE I joined the army. At 16 it seemed romantic to end ones life in a spectacular bike crash that left no bits to bury . Also I remember a few hells angels in London talking very hard and butch whilst sitting in a cafe drinking coffee and sowing ! Paddy , levi , wild child, buttons etc . I understand they became the Windsor chapter once hells angels England was all used up . No wonder I became a Sapper.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hallveg The NAAFI Bar 52
the_guru The NAAFI Bar 20
Goatman Military History and Militaria 8