Bike for a Friday ride to work

Aye, and it's usually party central when the rain lashes down.
I’ve gone the same way for a stand up tent. It’s not like you have to physically carry the thing.The latest addition is a camp bed as well as a roll mat for ultimate comfort, it’s just the piss bottle that gets bigger each year I’ll end up towing a septic tank at this rate.

Oh yeah as for the OP’s question Honda dullsville all the way boring but then not as gay as a 3 wheeled scooter too much lockdown for slocum I think

My camping set up, Khyam Tent, H/duty plastic sheet with old ridge tent poles.
I kip on an American flock filled airbed and under the tent is a sheet of insulation.
792192DA-27CE-4BB0-8A2D-06E251EFC0A4.jpeg

My mates Mrs point blank refuses to camp if they're on the bike. It's got to be a hotel or somewhere with a shower, hot water and electricity.
If he goes on his own it's a basha, doss bag and bivvy bag.

My mates Mrs point blank refuses to camp if they're on the bike. It's got to be a hotel or somewhere with a shower, hot water and electricity.
If he goes on his own it's a basha, doss bag and bivvy bag.
Just about the same as me when I lived down under, Swag bag, plastic sheet and a couple of tent poles.

Truxx

LE
Any classic triumph twin. Best at 500-650 cc as it keeps the cracking due to vibration manageable. I happen to like the single carb 750 OIF though after a lengthy and meaningful relationship with 08GX15, a TR7RV, in the early 1980s.

Or a B40 Beesa.

Close the thread.

HOW MUCH KIT? Thought you were a bloke!

Can't believe I've just seen this.

It didn't matter if I was away for a weekend or a month, I carried the same gear. I knew that it was correctly balanced and I didn't have to fanny about with different configurations every time I went away. I prefer a big tent as well, my knees are not up to crawling about on the floor in the mornings.

View attachment 564208
[/QUOTE]
71996E57-8234-4DD5-AB65-753AAF8F7BB7.jpeg

TTweek camping for a week, this was taken just as I got home. Tent, maggot, inflatable bed, cooking/brew kit plus clobber for a very wet week on the Island. Just saying!

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Can't believe I've just seen this.

It didn't matter if I was away for a weekend or a month, I carried the same gear. I knew that it was correctly balanced and I didn't have to fanny about with different configurations every time I went away. I prefer a big tent as well, my knees are not up to crawling about on the floor in the mornings.

View attachment 564208
View attachment 566840
TTweek camping for a week, this was taken just as I got home. Tent, maggot, inflatable bed, cooking/brew kit plus clobber for a very wet week on the Island. Just saying!
[/QUOTE]
Excellent! OurTigers would go anywhere and not complain,

However you quoted a post that was sent to me, it isn't mine! See up thread for who sent what to who! I totally agree with you.