Biggoted mouthpiece to be first minister

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Ord_Sgt, Jan 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

They are going to make paisly first minister of NI. My god I never theought I'd ever see the day that knobjockey was in a position of power like this. Almost speechless. Here
  2. I am speechless, this is someone's idea of a joke, surely?
  3. Biggoted mouthpiece? At first I thought you were referring to that Goody woman. then I realised it was much, much worse...
  4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

(a) Party leader;
    (b) On his last legs.

The one to be afraid of is Iain Paisley Jr.
  5. Oh FFS. Would the last person leaving NI please turn out the light?
  6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

My thoughts exactly - someones having a laugh at the BBC web department. Nobody would really think of putting that lunatic in charge of the asylum surely.
  7. Come on chaps - you are denigrating Tony Bliar's LEGACY.
  8. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

At least it will make a change from having a bigoted mouthpiece as NI Secretary.

Anyway, the practice was established in NI when the unpleasant Nuala O'Fenian was put in charge of the Police Ombudsman's Office.
  9. Methinks that was the price to be paid for him shutting his hole whilst this gummint sold out to SF/IRA.

Either way, the whole place has gone to hell.
  10. You'd think, if we really were running the UVF, the LVF, the UDA, the INLA, the IRA and the cats' protection league (provisional wing) like the Shinners say we are, we'd have killed the fatherless years ago, no?
  11. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Only if the RUC had colluded, presumably.
  12. Second that. Paisley Jr is a twat of the highest order. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when Paisley Snr has to sit down and talk with Adams and not call him a Catholic Cunt :threaten:
  13. As the leader of the party who gained most votes in NI it was to be expected. However, I was sure that there was to be another election before Stormont resat
  14. Is it April 1st already - they are taking the pish
  15. Not to worry, Paisley and Adams will cancel each other out lol