Biggest Tits live in Liverpool

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by commzmeanzbombz, Oct 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have had my suspicions for some time but now its confirmed:

Liverpool is the home of the biggest breasts!

http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/article.aspx?cp-documentid=150143580

Liverpudlian women boast the biggest breasts in the country, a study on bra sizes has revealed.
    Women from the city have an ample average bosom of 34E, retailer Debenhams has found.
    But the women of Birmingham have much smaller assets, with an average size of 34A.

2. I missed read this and thought it was a video link to a woman with the biggest tits. Feel a prat now

3. Proud of having fat tits - sniff...makes you proud to be British.

4. Only because they've probably nicked them from poor unsuspecting female tourists. (Headline: "Danish woman has breasts stolen whilst looking for Penny Lane")

Let's face it, the UK would save billions in legal costs if every Scouser had his/her own store detective permanently assigned to them to stop them thieving.

5. I'd much rather feel a tit.

6. I don't know about the biggest tits living in Liverpool. But they work in Westminster.

7. False tits. Hate 'em.

8. You all would even with her whining gob![​IMG]

9. Having spent the last fortnight delivering to universities in Liverpool I would agree, there are some impressive tits in Liverpool.

10. and judging from some of the women I see around Liverpool, they are probably Bright Orange too, use ful if you want to read in bed.........

11. I'm off to have lunch on Allerton road where there is enough women about for me to study this in more detail, Oh and the suns cracking the flags so plenty of skimpy tops should be the order of the day :D

12. Aye the biggest tits in loserpool are the fuckers that inhabit the place!!!

13. Tit Walts?

14. Rapier-like wit.Thought Oscar Wilde was dead?

15. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Ohhh YESSSS.....I'd be 'In like Flint!".... :D