Biggest mistake of my life!

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Williams2k9, Dec 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggest **** up I ever made in my life was leaving the army not once but twice lol! Just sit on my arrse and be a lorry driver for tesco :(. I let woman get to me to much I got fucked over the second time when I left my Commanding officer at catterick at the time & rsm wanted me to stay and I said I dont wanna be in 2 minds and end up not being able to get out. Took the easy route. Could stayed in from when I was 17 and got a pension and a lump by the time I hit 40!!!!!!!!!!! Never thought this through though at the time. Oh well I keep the nation in marmite & pot noodles until something else comes along. Ps anyone ever heard of anyone joining up for the third time I know a mate of mine did and finally went to battalion (3 mercian). Not sure though I'm 23 its a long shot and I don't think I could go through the embarrassment of joining up for a third time, Id want my army number wiping and a fresh start which doesn't happen. Sorry for this random message.

2. my reports were gleaming i was top third of my platoon and never dropped below as and bs.... Not sure if i got snlr for leaving second time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What's the question?

4. We don't do therapy.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.