Biggest excuses

We all have dreams, and excuses for not carrying them out. I was going to be a rock guitarist until that bizarre skating accident that cut all my fingers off.......

You do realise that these could turn into chatup lines.......

Thats good enough for me get your coat you've pulled - eerm do you want to be mummy or daddy

We all have dreams, and excuses for not carrying them out. I was going to be a rock guitarist until that bizarre skating accident that cut all my fingers off.......

You do realise that these could turn into chatup lines.......

I was going to call you a wanker but....

I was going to be a serial killer. I could get the cardboard box open, but the plastic bag inside was too much of a bastard.

I was going to be a serial killer. I could get the cardboard box open, but the plastic bag inside was too much of a bastard.
If that's the same box that has a picture of a cockerel on it, I thought it was a jig saw puzzle. No fuckin wonder I couldn't put it together.

Sorry son, seems like you've got all your fingers....

Gosh, so I have, how would that come by ?

The resr is history...........well, I fucking hope not or SPA will be after me

"I'm sorry I'm home late dear. I had to......eh.......Stop off at Tescos for this pizza"

I hope you kept the receipt because I fcuking hate mushrooms!!
Be a good boy and eat up all those mushrooms and daddy will put on a show with his new sock puppet....

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A friend on facebook asked her son to do the washing up, his excuse for not doing it was; ..."I'm a teenage boy, I'm not designed for this, all we are designed for is being lazy, having sweaty socks and looking at girls boobs"

Got to hand it to him, that's a fucking good excuse.

A friend on facebook asked her son to do the washing up, his excuse for not doing it was; ..."I'm a teenage boy, I'm not designed for this, all we are designed for is being lazy, having sweaty socks and looking at girls boobs"

Got to hand it to him, that's a fucking good excuse.
A lot of them have heads designed for slapping. :)

Fuck me, I think I'm a teenager.

Teenager - definition : Quentin Tarantino - brain of a nine year old hiding behind a twelve year old's face.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr Current Affairs, News and Analysis 22
Two_Princes Army Reserve 1
madmax Aviation 12