Bigger breats offered to US Soldiers!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ozgerbobble, Jul 22, 2004.

?
  1. No, its a hopeless case as most of the British Army look like extras from Lord of the Rings!

84.2%
  2. Let the yanks crack on...they'll still be mingers afterwards

15.8%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bigger breasts offered to U.S. soldiers
    Thu 22 July, 2004 07:51

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The U.S. Army has long lured recruits with the slogan "Be All You Can Be", but now soldiers and their families can receive plastic surgery, including breast enlargements, on the taxpayers' dime.

The New Yorker magazine reports in its July 26th edition that members of all four branches of the U.S. military can get face-lifts, breast enlargements, liposuction and nose jobs for free -- something the military says helps surgeons practice their skills.

"Anyone wearing a uniform is eligible," Dr. Bob Lyons, chief of plastic surgery at Brooke Army Medical Centre in San Antonio told the magazine, which said soldiers needed the approval of their commanding officers to get the time off.

Between 2000 and 2003, military doctors performed 496 breast enlargements and 1,361 liposuction surgeries on soldiers and their dependants, the magazine said.

The magazine quoted an Army spokeswoman as saying, "the surgeons have to have someone to practice on."

Lets hope they turn the US Army into a bunch of thick, overweight, ugly image obsessed wa**ers............oh they already did!

Would let some army medic practice on me.............i'd end up looking even more like frankenstein.

Whatever happened to tha RLC/PTI LCpl bird who wanted to become a glamour model? Didnt she try to get the MOD to pay for her jug enhancement?

2. anychance we can donate our biggiest pair of tits. bliar and tch???? :twisted: :twisted:

3. That'll explain Corporals 36FF man boobs!

Saw her on a documentry type program a year or so back, doing some girl on girl shots 8O :lol: Said at the end of the program that she hadnt had any work since!

4. Remember the RAF nurses in Wegburg.

Ah!!!! many had "free" plastic enhancement ... for medicinal purposes of course.

5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Cosmetic surgery (for 'psychological reasons') is available in the armed forces and has been for ages. Indeed, I recall the tabloids running stories about female soldiers getting their boobs done at Haslar a while back.

Shame the buttock reduction surgery never caught on with the QAs....

6. I was working with a Kiwi captain in Bosnia recently - seems all the Orcs in Lord of the Rings were played by NZ infantry. Just think, if they'd used Greenjackets they could have saved a fortune on make up. :D

7. Or Paras. Or monkeys. Or RIR. Or wracs.

8. Does this mean the septics will be bigger t1ts next time we work with them???