Bigbird67's got some competition....Woman want's to be the fattest.

Holy f*ck!! Why would you...mind you her sisters shagable tho...

While trying to find a photo,I found she has a website..

SusanneEman.com - From BBW to SSBBW to BIGGEST EVER! article-2026964-0D75EADE00000578-420_306x423.jpg http://susanneeman.com/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3757738/Obese-woman-in-fattest-ever-bid.html

OBESE model Susanne Eman has upped her food intake even MORE - in a bid to become the fattest woman EVER.

The 52-stone bombshell aims to reach a staggering 115 stone, or 1600lbs, by guzzling a mammoth 20,000 calories a day.

Susanne, 32, from Arizona, USA, hopes to pass the half-way milestone of 57 stone by the end of the year.

The determined mum-of-two believes she's already overtaken former biggest mum Donna Simpson, 43, from New Jersey, who weighs 50 stone.

And Susanne plans to INCREASE the amount she eats - in order to keep on gaining.

I'd do them both, the fatty 1st though, it would mean I'd last longer for the much better sister.

Rodney2q

Good grief!! she needs to be rubbed in butter and rolled back into the sea, the poor stranded whale!!! send the stupid cow to Ethiopia, they would make use of her!! she would solve the famine, or create a new one!!

I reckon you would have to stand in front of it, grab a handful of piss flap in each hand and ram your whole leg right up her heaving, fat, crusty minge, just to give her a sensation. I hope the fat cunt explodes.

Id definitely shag the sister though.

Actually feel sorry for this women as she has severe mental problems. All she is doing is eating herself into an early grave, not thinking of her children. The other problem is what to do with her corpse when she dies, probably sooner rather than later, as there must be doubt as to whether it would fit into a crematoria and would certainly not fit a standard graveyard plot.

would never have guessed she was a fecking septic. :-(

Some one can't do the math's. The picture of the Boy's has them 16 and 12. The baby posed shot is dated 1988, see the issue?

She is a light weight, one pan of brownies. Really, REALLY?

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Rodney, I find that picture strangley arousing!

piffle...THAT is not competition! Fucking amateurs grip my tits!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Helm The NAAFI Bar 40
A The Book Club 0
redshift The NAAFI Bar 167