Bigbird67 chucking herself out of an hairyplane

and no fuck off I'm NOT doing it without a parachute!!

I'm seriously contemplating doing a tandem charity jump for either H4H, BLESMA or RBL, but I don't want to waste everyone's time if I can't raise enough!

So, fully prepared for all the cracks about using my yellow-stained pants as a parachute.....

would any of you sponsor me if i go for it??

and before some bright spark suggests it....naked jumping is NOT an option!!! :puker: the idea is to HELP people, not blind the fuckers

https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/bigbirdgoesSPLAT

Its now decided it is BLESMA as they don't seem to get as much publicity as the other 2 charities!

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Are you using one of those parachute gadgets they used for LandRovers?

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
bigbird67 said:
and no fuck off I'm NOT doing it without a parachute!!

I'm seriously contemplating doing a tandem charity jump for either H4H, BLESMA or RBL, but I don't want to waste everyone's time if I can't raise enough!

So, fully prepared for all the cracks about using my yellow-stained pants as a parachute.....

would any of you sponsor me if i go for it??

and before some bright spark suggests it....naked jumping is NOT an option!!! :puker: the idea is to HELP people, not blind the fuckers

To tell the the truth BB , I have never seen a tandem with a heavy drop chute so happy to pay))

Legs said:
Are you using one of those parachute gadgets they used for LandRovers?
Was just gonna say, thought there was like a 100kg limit :D
Good luck

I was thinking of asking if they could just take me up hanging from a chinook and just drop me!!! :D

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I will chuck in a few quid, who is your partner cus I have never heard of a Bedford doing a jump.

Okay, i will chip in some money, was going to say ,where you jumping from, but should be able to see you from anywhere.

link added to original post and HERE!!!

I need to raise the sponsorship before i can book it, but it will hopefully be done at Netheravon in May 2010!

Why can't I get the tag-line for Deep Impact out of my head?

"Oceans rise, cities fall..." 8O

OK, I'm in for a tenner! :D

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
This can only go well BB.

Happy to chip in though ;)

bigbird67 said:
link added to original post and HERE!!!

I need to raise the sponsorship before i can book it, but it will hopefully be done at Netheravon in May 2010!
Oh, that's right - do it when I'm not here!

I'll shove a few quid in there Fatlass :) :) :) :) :)