Big trouble in Little Scousetown

FFS, just because he calls himself Christopher Lee.

'you're going to need the 22 Squadron' to deal with him. - What a Chod.

Judge should have jailed the cunt for contempt of court and to see how he liked the decor in nick. Freeloading fat shite.

FFS, just because he calls himself Christopher Lee.

'you're going to need the 22 Squadron' to deal with him. - What a Chod.
I never thought he'd look like this:

mdnfat.jpg

Did that say "29 stone"......thats this fat.

What martial art was he a master of......chew jitsu....

fat cunt....

Attachments

Supposed to be a martial arts expert, denied one of the events as he was "down the gym". Then can't leave the house because of gout. Mmmm... smell of self igniting under garments?

A cockney whoes gone native in Liverpool...

Surely their should be a law or taboo against that sort thing.

A Londoner living in Liverpool...

Proves the theory that 'two wrongs don't make a right'.

That's just typical of the standard of journalism and spelling these days...

"Lee said it would be difficult for him to leave his Springwood Avenue house because of his gout.
He was ordered to pay costs of £4,805 - which he refused to pay."

I think you'll find it was because of his GUT

Christopher Lee, 36, threw torrents of abuse at the judge during the two-day hearing at the Liverpool civil courts, repeatedly interrupting and swearing at him.
...Lee's partner Nicola Coghlan apologised on his behalf for his foul outbursts, saying 'his vocabulary could be quite raw at times'.
An anonymous Liverpool-born Plumber and ex-docker, who didn't wish to be named, said that he'd never heard anything like it in all his 22 years as a paratrooper. "I was shocked to my core. He kept using a certain 4-letter Anglo-Saxon word whenever we went round. My lads were in tears. I couldn't believe it when he actually said "work" during his trial! The judge said he'd never heard anything like in 30 years on the bench at Liverpool Crown Court".

he (Lee) said there was no point sending 'hairy-***ed coppers round' and 'you're going to need the 22 Squadron' to deal with him.
I think he was implying they might need to ask RAF Valley's Scouse Air Rescue squadron for some heavy airlift capability ...

seaking.jpg