ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Big tits,does anal needs military advisor...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wet_blobby, Dec 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lads, lads...who wants to shag a dirty bird? she's by all accounts a fun fuck, she takes it up the shitter, shaven, big tits and is willing.

She was telling me tonight... (I've known her for a number of years)... she has been made director of a super duper top snurggley mod project.

........She has asked me if I know a few milatary personell she could meet to try out the super duper project with....no danger. (mod walt?)

I said I'd ask......

2. Can i use glue for lube?

3. Where does she live?

4. Has she got a clunge like a stoved in chest?

Will she get it out for the price of a Bacardi Breezer?

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Pics please, then we'll talk.

6. Oh, all right then.

Non Gwar, obviously.

7. can she rim the inside of my foreskin without touching my shaft` like if your playing apple bobbing? 8O

also i have to ask if she has a token tash?, i f*cking love that sh1t its very french!
    8)
    i only ask as i need the cheese removed and i just cannot be bother`d to do it myself so i thought id offer a free meal which should seal the deal! :D

she not that bird who just killed her 5 kids in germany is she??

if she is il have a chop at her as i wont have poxy kids taking up her time,bonus!

8. is she stabtiffy2b?? sorry mate, been there!

9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Don't confess anything else, look what happened the last time.

10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Look fellows, I am old, near the end. Don't put yourselves in danger, I have so little to lose, let me make the sacrifice. Save yourselves. Just send her my way, and I will spare you all the tears and pain, the humiliation, and degradation.

It's not moody, is it?

11. Last time I heard an offer like that I was a recruit, and ended up pan diving not muff diving. But rubber gloves are always handy!

12. Will I need snorkel & flippers for this one?

Send her to me. I've always been suicidal but couldn't afford the dynamite to be a proper bomber!!

13. I'd do it... save yourselves lads, l will hold her off you...

if lm not back in ten minutes, just wait longer

14. Sitrep......

Mate of mine, ex RE, (sappers, first in and all that) did the deed last night, seeing as he's only just come back from Thailand she probably has an "exotic" smelling fanny now, unless (doubtful) he wore a full immersion suit to keep her clean.

Still worth a tit fcuk I suppose.