big Sessions!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by press_it, Jul 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. you remember them, well a bit of what happened anyway! you wake the next day, which you hopefully have off, your head feels like the nightclub you were in the night before has moved inside with the base up full. your mouth is like the sahara & five camels have had a dump inside together with some arabs throwing in their jock-straps for good measure & the remains of two thirds your kebab are scattered all over the bed! you then say to your self never again

the moral is pis# heads don't die, they just go to hang-over to regroup!

2. and your point is?

we have all been there get used to it.

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I was there Sunday morning after a seriously good session! miss spike was'nt in a good mood tho....I dont recall doing anything stupid tho but whatever it was,I'm in the sh1tehouse!

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Why are you asking this at 8pm on a Wednesday night - the nightclubs won't even be open yet!

Still if you feel like biggin yourself up...........

5. have you tried asking her what you have done.

6. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

7. ha ha cheers d r hit it right on the head.

8. I'd beg to differ on that one AY, especially with the new late night licensing laws!
    Its the stuff George Bests dreams were made of, I'm sure Bless his soul :D

9. no point, I'm in work & bored. besides, this is the NAAFI bar, we're supposed to take sh##! or is that just in the This is What I Call a NAAFI Bar Section? anyway.

Spike, thats a good point, why do birds get pissed off when you have a hangover & just want to curl up & mong? they also tend to make you suffer more in this situation too!
    ah, its good to be single again! :)

10. OK, let's shut down ARRSE because RAID has been there, done that and got the tee-shirt. Come on RAID, you start a thread, let's see how feckin' interesting you are you miserable arse-wipe.

11. RAID you toss-pot, have you got no mates by any chance?

12. OK, let's shut down ARRSE because RAID has been there, done that and got the tee-shirt. Come on RAID, you start a thread, let's see how feckin' interesting you are you miserable arse-wipe.

13. doomangloom, stop wasting bandwidth and everyone elses life. Fcuk off and garrotte yourself.

14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I did & all I got was the standard female ' Mmmm' answer & the curled up frown eyebrow look! :? Even asked a drinking buddy if I screwed up,nope nothing wrong there! :? Mind you,I do have a itching feeling that it's because I'm away on camp next week & that Sat was our last night out for 3 weeks!!!
    Women!!

15. Had a good session last night! WOke up this morning to the sound of my mobile phone, work college was wondering if i was bothering to turn up to work! But i felt fine and was impressed with myself at not having a handover! So shoit off to work.

Got to lunch time and had a thumping headache and feel like crap.
    Have come to the conclusion that i was still p*ssed this morning, and have only just got around to having the hangover!!!!!!!

Perhaps drinking Bacardi and coke by the pint was not a good idea!!