Big Question (NSFW)image

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cpunk, May 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Has this bird just crimped one off in the rice?

[​IMG]

2. No, what you are seeing here is the crack chinese "poo ping pong" team in action, look at the girl to her right, who is getting ready with her killer move the "who flung dung backhand chod flick" evidence of which is on the wall above that blokes head...

3. Your're wrong, its the Tokyo all comers 'see how much Mash potato you can get in your cnut' competition.

4. Ah - Changi NAAFI in the good alod days.

5. I didnt think the Orientals could grow pubic hair?

6. You didn't think they had eyelids either....

Maybe its a bizarre ritual and means of prayers to the Morecambe bay cocklepicking gods.....

You get closer to heaven if your oppo spatulas three ladles full of Yeaomans into your back box

7. Not sure about crimping one off but it looks like she has brought a whole new meaning to sushi ;)

8. And the best we get is Starbucks. Its just not fair! :(

9. and their fannies are sideways arent they?

10. Err, can a MOD put NSFW in the header? I really didn't need to open this page with SO2's about!

11. Is this Lings idea of a dinner party?

12. Yet another picture i can't see on this damn work computer, how dare they ruin my fun.

Sparky

13. Nah! You're all wrong. What we have here is the chinese version of the game, dambusters. She has a few yen coins in the crack of her arrse and she is trying to drop them in that there waste paper bin at the bottom of the screen. The rinky dinks are all obviously squadies at a mess do in Shanghai!