Big Phil Campion about Big Phil Campion

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Big phil campion, Nov 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear Readers, firstly thank you to all of you who have bought my book, the feedback I have had in the main (99%) has been very good and the book has been well received.

When I started writing the book two years ago I wanted to come out of the Mcnab and Ryan days.....stand up an be counted, remove the black strip from my eyes and give a true account of myself.

The MOD had the manuscript for nearly six months, the publisher...too right he did his background checks and but for having to remove two lines because they were deemed sensitive the rest of the book has been verified.

I completed All Arms CDO while as a Royal Hampshire, I then as pointed out was entitled to do my jumps. The problem was as part of 5 Airbourne which I was when I did P Coy (2PWRR) all my mates would have called me a back door merchant if I relied on my green lid to get me to Brize. I did the right thing and got stuck in with my mates and we had a damn good laugh.

If you want to PM me I will give you my reg number and you can check out the rest.

I do not right or publish photos from my time at H I am not allowed, but a background check with my number will be enough. The securities cell will confirm my presence as a Badged member, that is all you need to know.

I will say thanks to the founder member of the walt thread you boosted sales by over ten percent, keep up the good work !!!!!

• Like Like x 7
  2. Which you are going to donate to an Arrse nominated charity, right?

• Like Like x 1
  3. What colour is the boathouse Walter?

• Like Like x 3
  4. You're speeling is all wong. Call yourself an author? JK Rowling Walt!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

The above (by Mr Campion) is why the Walt threads often shoot the site in the foot.

Last week Mr Happy monumentally fucked up by calling a well thought of and well respected ex badged member of 22 SAS as a bluffer, thankfully it was removed sharpish.

I'll leave it to Big Phil the Olympian fridge hurler whether he wants to keep the thread if its boosting sales or whether he wants it canning.

In the meantime, can I cheekily ask for a signed copy of the book to auction off for Hols4heroes, with a suitable 'fridge' quote and some abuse inside. If you do, I'll chuck £100 to the charity of your choice.

• Like Like x 15
  6. Why should he? He didn't ask the thread to be started did he?

7. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

If he told you that, we'd all know. Then they'd have to come up with another Question

• Like Like x 1
  8. One more thing while I am here. The fridge which seems to have caused some blood to poor into the loins of a few. It was taken from the bridge of a chemical tanker and had pop in it. It was not one of the ships freezers as you took the time to post a picture of. It was held in place by one steel strap and the whole thing was only four feet high, normal White goods type.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Why? Because his reputation and military service was called into question over here? Give your head a good shake.

10. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

So it wasn't half a ton then

Unless it had your butty box in it :)

11. If this isn't a wind up, then BFC seems to be a good sport for not having the OP of the other thread killed to death from fridge related injuries. :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. What make was it?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes mate of course I will pm me details and I will send you one ASAP

• Like Like x 7
  14. What sheds would you recommend for a medium sized garden. I mainly want to store gardening kit and a fishing rod i can't use.

15. :cool:

It was you, wasn't it?
    Waltfinder walt.