Big MPGS whoopsie!

It would be interesting to see what the actual boundaries of public land are - I imagine that despite his facile argument of 'the council painted the yellow lines' he was talking bollocks.
Although the physical boundary of the military estate is the gate, the true boundary will be a straight-line continuation of the fences either side of the road. Additionally, the access road will be MOD property as far as the main road kerbline.

The gates will have been set back from the boundary to allow for queueing when the gates are shut.

To my mind, after refusing to go away twice, that makes the cameraman a valid target for manhandling into the guardroom where he would be thoroughly searched for concealed weapons before being handed over to the local plod to be dealt with for infringing the OSA. While waiting for the police to arrive, he could polish the dustbins and bumper the ceiling while clad in a hairy blanket.

Last edited:
The MPGS Sergeant was right about one thing at least, the guy is a dickhead

From now on, in preparation for future Nigels, the Guardroom should keep a clown- costume available. Or , at the very least, a red nose and a pink water pistol.
Making sure it is caught on camera, march over, squirt Nigel, ad lib a little mime act if you are up to it, A-bout Turn, march away and then Post it immediately on Facefuck.

His Big Day was having a real gun pointed at him.
I don't think he could handle ridicule.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
What if that hippy was really a member of Spetnaz or a member of the Baeder-Meinhof gang with concealed weapons. Better to waste them just in case.
In that case he’d have been wasted from a guard tower as soon as he ‘unmasked’.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
A few years ago, I had a job in Vauxhall. I was given an address, I had no idea what building it was. I looked on Google, I couldn't see where the entrance was as a bus kept going past it.

Luckily the lads I was working with were having breakfast next door and showed me in.
You went to the Vauxhall Tavern?

Each to their own.

“Dear Lord of Audits,

There’s some right anally retentive jobsworth on the front gate at moon base Alpha.

You Should go and check it out”.

Countryboy

Old-Salt
Very common with police, guards etc.
I think just shooting the ****** would be most enjoyable to watch!
On a serious note, just don’t engage and if you do, just play along. All they want is a negative reaction, so don’t give it to them.

Very common with police, guards etc.
I think just shooting the ****** would be most enjoyable to watch!
On a serious note, just don’t engage and if you do, just play along. All they want is a negative reaction, so don’t give it to them.

Not engaging is wrong as it would display a lack of active security. Response should be commensurate with threat.

How hard can it be just to chat to someone without being a dick about it?

Last edited:

G4Star

Old-Salt
What happened to shoot first, ask questions later.
To be honest the MPGS Sgt handled it well.
The filmer was after a reaction, should have had him nicked for being a cnut.

F*ck me that guy is annoying. Could the fact that he repeatedly called the guard 'boy' be construed as racism?
Maybe, if you were a member of the professionally offended community.

F*ck me that guy is annoying. Could the fact that he repeatedly called the guard 'boy' be construed as racism?

Handled properly it gives the guard the opportunity to take the moral high ground

”excuse me sir, the term boy is quite offensive, my name is xxxxxx*”

*insert unpronounceable Gurkha name here.

Latest Threads