BIG KNOCKERS and their effects on morale.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by error_unknown, Sep 29, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In light of some of the earache that women posting on this forum have come in for recently, i'd like to lend my verbal support to their outstanding contribution to my spiritual well being.

I don't do an interesting job. They pay me a decent chunk of cash to plan microwave links. It's dull but it means I can have a house bigger than my Apprentice College bedspace. I came in this morning after a nice weekend, feeling sh*te at the prospect of another weeks work with no sports afternoon to break it up.

Fortunately, one of the girls who works here decided to come in, in a Bruce Willis/Die Hard type vest this morning. She has BIG KNOCKERS and i've spent the last three hours blimping them over the top of my PC. She's nearly caught me a couple of times but i've managed to look at the false ceiling just in time. They've helped me get through the day. The only thing that could make me happier, is if she goes out for a smoke. It's a bit chilly and I could be in for some chapel hat peg action when she comes back.

So heres to women, and particularly their BIG KNOCKERS. I salute you both.

2. Try this Convoy: Turn your trousers inside out. Locate pockets, and cut the bottom off each one. Turn your trousers back to normal. Now, when you�re in the office, you can walk around with your hands in your pockets, and have a letch and a squeeze/tug/stroke at the same time. I do it all the time, but I think some of the ladies are on to me cos I walk around permanently crossed eyed with a sweaty forehead and tongue hanging out.......

3. Follow her into the ladies, crack her on the bonce with a plank, look at her threppenies and her knickers then crack on working.

result, you have seen her norks and strides, without having to be nice or risk getting caught letching.

4. Gunny......your solution can be improved upon.
    Er........a good friend of mine, I'll call him marigold - who was a serial self-frottager really pissed his missus off by wearing out the pockets in all his strides with his constant covert fumbling. She thought she'd get him back by cutting off all his pockets and sewing in rubber gloves. He was well made up. She didnt take into account the fact that the big knobbly bits on the fingers doubled......no, trebled his fumbling pleasure, so Im told.

5. Outstanding

I just asked Mrs MDN to sew some marigolds into the hole were mu pockets once were.... she said 'No you perverted pig'

I'll be back online when I have kicked her in the clack for insolence

Can I say that without being banned :D :D

6. Tried it today.....got caught! Got a smile though.....dirty cow..........lovely!!

7. Was that a vertical smile?

8. My luck has improved. It's now only one day to the weekend, and this morning I was treated to some five star blimpage, courtesy of the vest wearing maiden.

Working in conjunction with a colleague, I got her to explain a spreadsheet problem to me. This needed her to lean over, exposing her BIG KNOCKERS for my colleague to observe unimpeded. After five minutes, she then moved on to him to solve the same problem, allowing me uninterrupted views of her cleavage/bra cups/and top half of both knockers.

I believe I have collected enough research data for my next thrap. By the end of lunchtime, my willy will be as ragged as a bookies biro.

Once more i'd like to salute women and their BIG KNOCKERS

PS Women with small knockers. You do have a positive effect on morale but it reduces in direct proportion with your bra size.

9. Currently stuck in classrooms, being lectured by crusty LE's. My requests are thus:

Any chance of a web cam/photo link to said boobage.

Any tips for gaining 'over the shoulder boulder holder' face action from the librarian when I go researching "Implications of desert warfare on REME"

Finally, my own variation on the marigold trick... soldier '95 contact gloves, not as cold in these autumn/winter months and free replacement when you wear them out.

10. Convoy.
    great description : I could almost have been there - its logged, clocked and catalogued in the w**k bank.......Whats her arse like? Perhaps strategically turning a couple of desks before inviting her to inspect the next difficult spreadsheet........?

11. C_C You must pursue your quest for the Holy Grail of down the cleavage glances - a glimpse of the pink nose of those puppies

12. Argus, give us a laugh and switch that blender on, please.

13. C-C, ref. the small boobies, don't forget, what you can't get in your mouth/hand/both hands is wasted! :wink:

14. What you can't get into your mouth, you can always drool on! :lol:

15. I was disappointed that there was no Monday update on the office chest this week C-C?

Please send sitrep - and if nowt happened just make it it up for the troops