Big Issue

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by EX_REME, May 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Could anyone enlighten me as to why, for the past 3 months at least, all the big issue sellers in my Town cannot speak english?
    I thought we had enough homeless and this would be one thing we did not need to import?

2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Nor mine or my mother's?

3. Thats great now the homless will be complaining about the infulx of economic migrants. :slow:

4. same in my town..they can understand it all right just prefer not to. although the one that was sat on his arrse outside my mates store(he is security officer) didnt understand english when asked politely to move. understood all right when told to fcuk off or get a boot in the swingers!!quality

5. I notice a distinct lack of EU supporters contributing to this thread.
    Come on Alsacien, where are you, explain to us all again the benefits of the EU....

6. We've got one in town, who actually sings... The only English words she knows
    'Beeg Ishooo pleeez, Beeeg Ishoooo' She's got a really whiny, annoying voice too.

7. Same here - got one too that is like a broken record....annoying!

8. They've managed to infiltrate the pointy headed villages in Wiltshire as well.

9. are they all wearing the same gear...shabby clothes and brand new pair of reeboks? saw one outside local asda absolutely rotten except for the designer trainers...needs a damn good thrashing

10. Would that be outside M + S in Aldershot?

11. No mate, Woolies in East Grinstead. Oh and Lemonsuckas, no shabby clothing or reeboks... Think more long skirt and headscarf...

12. They must have some sort of Big Issue Seller screeching academy then as the one here was exactly the same!

13. Definately - uniform is dress that resembles curtains (ethnic DPM) and headscarf, located outside Woolies!

14. *foil hat time* Maybe its a hidden, organised movement aimed at scrounging off hard working folk like ourselves? *foil hat off*

15. Just like the gubmint, err cept they aren't hidden or organised.