Big Hugs for Gordy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Auld-Yin, Jun 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Come on chaps, how about a bit of sympathy for poor old Gordy.

He has been biatch slapped by Quinn, someone he did not even ask to come along to Cabinet meetings.

He has had a string of Blairite puppets deserting him, allowing him to build up a Cabinet of his own choice - many of whom are not even elected members of the HoC.

He has Lord AMSTRAD to advise him (You're Fired!! - cant' wait for Alan to say that)

He has had a shit election, which came as a complete surprise (not) after a non-existent campaign by the very people who have just left him.

He has asked Glenys Kinnock to come into the Government.

The Meedja are saying nasty things about him.

But worst of all he has John Prescott backing him.

The poor wee soul is in need of a group hug, so come on everyone, all together and HUG............. :hug: :hug: :hug:
  2. No way, he shouldn't be in power in the first place as no one voted him in, just desserts IMHO
  3. I couldn't give a fat swans c0ck. The only hug i'd give Broon would be a bear hug, followed by a head butt to the bridge of his nose. He can get it fixed up on expenses.
  4. Really?

Hug the fat Bastard?

I'd end up smelling of old fat guy, wonky eye, and scottish cuisine.

Not a chance.
  5. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I've just heard Tom Brown chatting on R4 News at Ten. Apparently the idiot feels that he waited so long to take over from the grinning spiv that he has declared that the only way he is leaving No 10 is in a body bag.

Works for me.
  6. If only he'd taken lessons in how to smile.

Gordy forgot one thing, you can have a brain as big as you like but to be leader it helps if the nation actually likes you.
  7. Could he have the same "big hug" that Mussolini got?
  8. I would love to give a big hug to all politicos with a couple of cables with 240v coursing through them
  9. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

How about the bluster when he was challenged for not having the bottle, as a leader, to sack his discredited (and to my mine dishonest) Chancellor?
  10. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

We could even toss him like a coin.

Oooooops. :D
  11. I read the thread and into my mind popped the image of Michael Palin (?) hanging from the Cross singing "Always look on the bright side of life".

That will be with me all day, now!

12. Whats wrong with 3 phase 415v, might sting a bit more
  13. I would like to give him a hug - with one of these tasty little devices: