Big hips 'impair women's memory'

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smartascarrots, Jul 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From the beeb.

Not much of a surprise as they have great difficulty remembering to stop stuffing chocolate down their gobs, but this little tidders had me wondering:

Everyday evidence reveals quite the opposite effect to me. Does anybody have any provable situations of any woman ever having rational thoughts?

2. Oh, yes. They're very rational -- in their own way. Men are tool using animals and women are men using animals.

3. Doesn't seem to impair my missus' memory - she remembers every little detail about everything I've ever done 'wrong' (that she has found out about).

4. I don't think having a fat arrse makes a woman stupid. My one has quite a nice arrse. However, the dumb bitch still sincerely beleives that somehow it is my fault that she put the bloody car into reverse and hit the side of the house.

5. Yup. My one can't remember which side of the toast to butter but she can remember line-for-line an argument from February 1998.

6. It would explain why my wife can never remember where she left the TV remote, when it's actualy wedged up her arse.....

7. Its not the big hips that impairs my wife's memory. I put it down to the fact that she is thick as pig shit.