Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big hands or a small glass ?

Back in the day we'd have identified the barmaid as "married". Unmarried barmaids pulled pints with their thumb carefully placed on top of the tap.

The thing I don't get is why does cider have lower duty than beer?
I don't get why people think Magners is cider in the first place.

Sackerson

Old-Salt
This one?
IMG_1089.jpg

The same page had these:

IMG_1087.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

Perfick, thank you! Source/link?

Time for a choon

Chef

LE
They could still even now, get away with the give your bird one tonight, if they claimed they were lezzas in the advert

How else would you describe two birds?

It's because Carbonated alcoholic Apple flavoured corn-syrup Drink is not on the front of the label where its should be, hence the confusion.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Probably for the same reason that people think Richmonds are sausages.

As if anyone at the Gruniad drinks anything but Champers or prosciutto - Pints is awfully working class dontcha know.

And the working class are no longer to be lauded and feted - they are now to be derided as nasty racist scum

Edit ah I see half of Arrse has also made this point
Oi, this nasty, racist scum takes offense to your post.
I had just used a kitten to dust the table (nasty).
I had been out running against the clock (racist).
After the run I had a shower with loads a soap (scum).
Sort that out.

Oi, this nasty, racist scum takes offense to your post.
I had just used a kitten to dust the table (nasty).
I had been out running against the clock (racist).
After the run I had a shower with loads a soap (scum).
Sort that out.

You're probably middle aged, male and white as well, just to add to your catalogue of sins.

This is printed in the Media with the caption:

View attachment 479292

Is that the smallest pint glass in NATO or does that barmaid have exceptionally huge hands ?

@don't tell him pike behave yourself :D :D

On a serious note -How can that bastion of righteousness, the peoples Champion, the Graun not know the difference between beer and Magners cider, and a pint glass V a half pint glass ?

I can say, without fear of contraception, I mean contradiction, that I would

Because Cider is made from fruit and is therefore healthy. A few pints of Cider a day keeps the doctor away / helps you sleep in the hay / kiss girls who are gay....
It also helps you fall unconscious facing downstairs so that when you shoite yourself you'll wake up with it running out of your collar.

According to my Mam's boss I hasten to add.

Latest Threads