Big girls

She's not big, she's anorexic

worm

Old-Salt
She's got thighs that could feed a small african state for a week... But I'd still give her one :wink:

Everyone knows the fashion industry doesn't want to work with reality but instead choose supposedly the ideal shape, which, oddly, appears to be so thin, that when they turn sideways they disappear. I don't see things changing...

She definitely passes the 'Would Get It' test. Admittedly, that's the BPFA of sexual attraction, but she's comfortably in the green.

If the average bird is a size 16 at the moment. (according to google).

So surely models should be 14 - 18? That would put the sh1tters up the fashion industry :D

Fashion designers are mostly men (gay men) who like little lads so guess what the average model looks like a teenage lad. Well thats my theory anyway.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd leave her looking like a plasterers radio.

she could do with a bit more meat on her bones mind.... I'd be happy to supply it. :p

shes not big..... just a bit more 'bounce to the ounce. deff worth a go.

worm said:
She's got thighs that could feed a small african state for a week... But I'd still give her one :wink:

Everyone knows the fashion industry doesn't want to work with reality but instead choose supposedly the ideal shape, which, oddly, appears to be so thin, that when they turn sideways they disappear. I don't see things changing...
The weird thing is that she has been told she is too big to model plus size clothes. Her clothing size is below average and she is too big to model clothes that are designed for the over average?

Seems like the fashion industry is one messed up place.

Yes, she would get it. Bloody gorgeous!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Good Lord! A woman who looks like a woman. Whatever next?

worm said:

On the other hand,she may have the last laugh?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8236384.stm

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
looks absolutely grand to me but maybe need a good front shot of her naked to be sure