Big Floater has dog for Sale

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
For sale, 1 Beagle with attitude. Happy to chew off a tap and cause 3 grands worth of damage.

One good owner, the last one is crap though!

Contact... Big Floater @ dog whisperer@yahoo. co.shite.

Can't you lease it to Huntingdon Life Sciences until it has paid for the damage?

Mind you once you get it back, it will cost you a fortune in fags!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Gremlin said:
it will cost you a fortune in fags!
So does Floater..

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Get her to bite, like what you did there!

B_AND_T said:
For sale, 1 Beagle with attitude. Happy to chew off a tap and cause 3 grands worth of damage.

:lol:

B_AND_T said:

"Chewed through a tap"??? that is one hell of an attitude!!!! what does he do during the day, hang around on street corners with the rest of his Pack of "houndies" armed with a flickaxe, mugging old ladies!!

would'nt like to smack his nose with a paper...he 'll have my hand off at the shoulder!! :D

I bet it was one of those crappy plastic things from Wicks

jarrod248 said:
To be fair the Zero caused much more damage than that when he was a puppy. I came home one day to find he'd tunnelled through a door and also tore the dining room carpet about 9feet. I remember him eating a bed and several quilts and pillows. An example of Husky damage so you know things could be worse.
http://www.siberianhuskyclub.com/huskydamage
The floater also owns a husky, but that dog is well behaved :D
I'm going around the floaters house for drinks on saturday so will be able to see the damage first hand :lol:

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
bohs_man said:
jarrod248 said:
To be fair the Zero caused much more damage than that when he was a puppy. I came home one day to find he'd tunnelled through a door and also tore the dining room carpet about 9feet. I remember him eating a bed and several quilts and pillows. An example of Husky damage so you know things could be worse.
http://www.siberianhuskyclub.com/huskydamage
The floater also owns a husky, but that dog is well behaved :D
I'm going around the floaters house for drinks on saturday so will be able to see the damage first hand :lol:
Oh so you get an invite. he is such a miserable git, hope the dogs chews threw his leg.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Floater, hate to tell you mate, but the last time you brought the mutt in it chewed up your LS&GC application.