• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Big Ears saves the day!

A six-year-old Chinese boy cheated death when he fell out of the window of a tall building only to catch his ears in a metal grate.

Ming Ming was left dangling eight floors above a city street with his head stuck between the protective bars.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100506/tod-six-year-old-s-ears-save-him-from-de-870a197.html

What I find even more interesting is this bit:
Fire service spokesman Wang Shen described the escape as miraculous.

"He could have fallen to the ground - or have been suffocated - at any minute," he said.
So, it seems that he can breathe through his ears? Fiendishly clever these Orientals, what?

:elephant:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Tartan_Terrier said:
A six-year-old Chinese boy cheated death when he fell out of the window of a tall building only to catch his ears in a metal grate.

Ming Ming was left dangling eight floors above a city street with his head stuck between the protective bars.
"He could have fallen to the ground - or have been suffocated - at any minute," he said.
So, it seems that he can breathe through his ears? Fiendishly clever these Orientals, what?
If he survives to adolescence he'll be popular with the LBFMPBRs.

Cutaway said:
If he survives to adolescence he'll be popular with the LBFMPBRs.
Now that's an acronym!!

I'm guessing that it has some relation to the old joke;

"What's the best way for a lady to hold her liquor?"

"By the ears!"

vvaannmmaann said:
Quickly,help me.My son has fallen through the balcony.
Oh no,before we save him,let me take a picture.
thats just what i was thinking, nothing obvious holding on to him at the time.

they'd have felt right cunts if he'd fallen as the flash went off :twisted:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
So how did his body pass through the grile yet his ears stopped him ?

The little chubster's no stranger to the odd bowl of sticky rice.

Ummmm lets see, he was left alone and "fell" and his head managed to get caught between two bars through which his body probably couldnt have passed. Interesting.

vvaannmmaann said:
Is he actually standing on the railings/grille underneath?
I think the little tw@t has stuck his little slopehead up through the railings and as you say is stood on something below.

He deserves a good hiding for getting the local fire bobbies out of bed.

Wong, Wong, Bar Nee McWong, Wing, Wong and Wang

Oh and Captain Frak

Latest Threads