Big Donor - reality TV with real death

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TheIronDuke, May 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

What the Indy doesnt say, and Radio 4 did, this morning, is that people text in (calls cost £3.50) with 'advice' on who the lucky survivor should be.

"If you want Tracy to live, text TRACY now. If you want David to live, text DAVID now..."

I assume the two losers will exit this veil of tears surrounded by Pay-Per-View Endemol cameras?

I'm too jaw-dropped to say much about this one. Maybe speculate on another death TV show the souless zombies could make money from?
  2. The worst thing about it? people will complain and say how wrong it is and still watch the fking thing. if they knew nobody would watch it, they wouldn't make it. The diana programme for example, already loads of press about it but millions will tune in to see what the fuss is about justifying them making the sh1t.
  3. This is absolutely appalling.

I'm a firm believer in the need for an opt-out law for organ donation. This would mean that, instead of carrying an organ donor card saying that, when I get hit by a bus you can take what you want (and have to obtain secondary permission from a family member) you are assumed to be a willing participant in organ-snatch unless you've specifically made instructions to the contrary.
  4. Sounds like tripe to me, what about organ compatability?
  5. Agreed, although a lot can be done with immunosuppresant medication.
  6. OK then. I have a couple of unwanted testicles if anyone wants them...

Bids begin at £10 each = proceeds to ABF!

edited for blond moment
  7. £15 the pair. how many miles they got on them? Never hurts to have some spares knocking around.
  8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

:D you owe me a new keyboard.