Big Cock at 16 Sig Regt

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by HueyRat, Dec 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A few years ago a soldier was being discharged from 16 Sig Regt. To show his appreciation of what a good time he had with the R SIGNALS he strapped a large plastic cock onto the Jimmy outside RHQ 16 Sig Regt. Orderly Officer 7 Sig Regt was one of the first on the scene much to the enjoyment of RHQ 7 Sig Regt.
    I have had a friend speak to the guy who was Orderly Officer 7 Sig Regt that night and he has no pictures but confirms the story. Does anyone have photographic proof of this stroke of genius?

2. Don't know about that, but I do recall a couple of Toms kicked out for drugs, wandering the Reaction Forces Officers Mess on a Fri Happy Hour in sports kit and asking the GOC's wife if she took it up the wrong un.

3. I remember this. Did the RSM not get a shout out on BFBS at the same time?

4. Guru – great story, makes me wants be to the man who took the gear and asked the GOC’s wife that. In fact the next wife who pisses me off in the Mess I shall ask her if I can do her in the dark place! Will report the colourful encounter on here....bound to happen before the end of the year!

5. There is a photo knocking around and I'm sure it's on here.

I will see if I can find it

6. Sunray Minor - I thought there was but I have searched, but you would never believe the amount of hits when you search for "big c0ck" and "16 Sig Regt" together!

7. Not heard about that one.

When was it roughly Huey? I have mates that have been in Elmpt from it opened to now, they will probably know.

8. Happened 06 to 07, before Aug 07.
    franklin - can you remember when this happened.

9. I left late 06, It hadn't happened then.

I'll ask around.

10. i did partake in some japery, namely "borrowing" 22 sigs regtl flag during trailwalker last year!!

silly fools shouldnt of left it draped on there van and all gone to sleep!!

oh how we laughed watching them C.O included, looking all over the place including the portaloos!!...

it was returned tho, after about a month!!...and several spanish inquisitions back at our gaff!!!....lots of finger pointing!!..

11. This entertaining incident reminds me of one which happened in Herford about Oct 79, when a scaley from 4 ADSR was done for a series of mucky phone calls he made to persons named on the Div staff & social list to while away the long nights of Duty Clerk shifts.
    Among the more memorable of these was one he made to the wife of the Col AQ, she stated that he had asked her if she wore leather knickers & would she come round & spank him?
    Had difficulty keeping a straight face taking that statement! :) :) :)

12. I used to rob flags for a hobby when I'd had a couple. I had in my collection at one time (early 83) the Regimental Flag from the School (still have it somewhere) and my finest blag, being the RMP duty room flag, that I proffed from Wentworth Barracks in Herford. That Andy McNab had nothing on that Op.

13. Some good japery at Javelin! Not long after one of the regiments returned from Iraq, some tyke gave the audio of the COB attack alarm to the DJ in the Kings :D

14. Speaking of willies, I remember one jumping out the window of RHQ after being charged whilst waiting for his sentence. At 16/JHQ.

15. If I remember correctly 16 sigs were on tour march - sep 06, and I'm
    pretty sure it happened during this time.

Search "Javelin Barracks - Elmpt" on facebook. The profile picture for that group is that of the well hung jimmy. Small photo, but you get the idea.