BIG BROTHER...............

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by thegimp, Jun 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come on you gayers, admit it you watched the first night of this freak show.......................

I searched for any other threads on this shamefull topic and came up blank

This is never fucking discussed on here. Take your head for a shit, cuntybollox.
  3. WTF it gets worse everyear............ still i never learn and watch the launch everyear as always, see the size of hooters on that blonde thing....HolyMoly!!! :O
  4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I saw about 30 seconds by mistake which consisted of:

BB: What is the Capital of Uruguay

Blonde Bimbo: Ermm...U?

About says it all I reckon!
  5. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

You've got to be kidding! I'd rather lick my dog's ricker than watch that shite, Davina McBloke sends me into a disproportionate rage let alone the morons that populate the house. Grrr!
  6. Never watched it, never will, i have better things to do than sit in a house watching people sit in a fcuking house
  7. I have just got in, so who do you think wil win it then :D
  8. Like sitting in a house on a computer talking about people sitting in a house watching people sit in a f**king house :D
  9. In films, music and all things artsy :?

Get fcuked its' drivel :roll:
  10. I saw the opening episode of the very first series and that was enough for me.

I'm just glad that on retuning my digi box I can't get Channel4.

I'll admit to watching the Zombie version "Dead Set" on catch up...

Is there a difference?
  11. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

I don't know what gives me the raging spleen more, BB or bloody Wimbledon. Feck.
  12. Yes, only if I'm okay watching Taggart, without 'Taggart' :wink:
  13. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Don't worry Sparks, you can catch it on E4 ;)
  14. TBH I've never seen the one without Mark McManus :D

I thought the original Taggart was pretty ppish, but he made it well worth watching.