Big Brother wants injured soldiers

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by AFA06, Dec 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I wish that I was surprised and shocked by the levels that Reality Television producers are prepared to stoop to; instead I am amazed that they have only just thought of it!
  2. Lower than a Stoats ass?
  3. I'll do myself an injury just to windmill into cunts

Edited because if I wasn't too pissed to see the keybiard I would be a homo.
  4. 1. Outrage Bus First Paraded - Check
    2. Outrage Bus de-iced - Check
    3. Engine warmed up - Check
    4. All aboard Tickets please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. [​IMG]
    Oh FFS here we go again - there's the keys for the bus.
  6. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Are they serious ? FFS. :roll:

BB is sh*t but stooping to this is a new low. Someone needs to tell them this is a really bad idea.
  7. I'd rather do "Park and Ride", you tedious cunt.
  8. 5. It's in the Daily Wail - Stand down, Stand down.
  9. I thought they'd cancelled this pile of excrement after the last season? Next years Celeb(?!)BB is supposed to be the final BB ever.

Standing by to be corrected, of course; I refuse to watch ANY reality tv show until someone produces the Running Man. With politicians as the first "contestants"... :twisted:
  10. BB turned into a killhouse - different nations ninjas get a run through each week , points scored for style , efficiency and double taps to the head.

Wouldnt mind seeing a squaddy battering a house full of BB contestants with crutches though.
  11. I did read that Jade Goody will be back for the next series
  12. Who's Jane Goody?
  13. By God, sir - I like the cut of your jib! :D
  14. What makes the producers of the this carp beleive that a wounded soldier would want to go in to this sort of sh1te?

They have something about them and of course they have led interesting lives... not quite the dullard, thick cnuts they usually put in front of the cameras.

I like the Running Man idea.