Big Brother...*Sigh*

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ritch, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, Big Brother is almost upon us once more.

I think we should come up with the most entertaining torture we can think of to inflict on the housemates while they clog up 13+ weeks of television.

I'll start of with a tame one:- Frying them in a vat of hot oil before peeling their skin like a satsuma.

Any other suggestions?
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah. Dont watch it. Dont talk about it. Dont buy any magazine that covers it. Spit on the deck and walk away if other people start talking about it. Ignore it.
  3. Couldn't agree more. I've threatened to fire any staff who ask me "Did you see So and So on BB last night?"
  4. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

As sensible an approach as they may be, managing it in full could prove difficult. I for one know I'll be trying (and after six years, FutureMrsNoMedals knows not to try and force it on me) but there'll always be something. Christ, even "standard" news programmes (as opposed to yankesque shite like C5 and Sky) pick up on it now.

I had to explain to my housemates last night that, yes, there is almost certainly going to be 2 or 3 top quality pieces of eye-candy in there but, and this is important, they will not walk around regularly with their norks out, when they do it won't make it onto the televised bits often enough, the chances of them getting ragged are slim and definitely won't be shown, and to cap it all off they'll be complete mucking fongs who you'd rather stab in the eye than in the arrse.

Some people just refuse to spot the pattern.

Now, when do we get to outlaw BB-talk on NAAFI?
  5. Agreed! With any luck the lack of support will stop the funding for this sort of cr@p.
  6. Yeah, join up. It might make a man of you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.