Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bothered either way.

• No it is crap.

• I hope they all die too!

• Total voters
Already I hate them all and hope they all get killed in a freak baking accident. Apart from the self obsessed airhead tart Nikki. Hopefully she'll do what she says she loves and get naked all the time and end her 6 month quest for a sh@g. She can expire when the series has ended in a freak 'winning ceremony' accident.

Its like mong wars, you know theres going to be fight, they have filled it with posh gits, hyper gays, a mong, sexual terrorists and a woman that looks like a man.

FNUSNU said:
Already I hate them all and hope they all get killed in a freak baking accident. Apart from the self obsessed airhead tart Nikki. Hopefully she'll do what she says she loves and get naked all the time and end her 6 month quest for a sh@g. She can expire when the series has ended in a freak 'winning ceremony' accident.
Do you share a house with Bennet?

Fcuking Homos

true but some of us need a place to vent our frustration caused by the popularity of this show populated by cnuts, though the terets fella should be good for a laugh, he seems like a loon

I just caught some of it while grinding paperwork tonight. WTF is the Brokeback cowboy doing on the show? Gay as a maypole and twice as ugly 8)

The tart in the susps looks as though she should be a brain donor and still survive following surgery. Life outside the wire must be duller than I thought and experienced.

fastmedic

Entirely hypothetical questions... but what would happen if you called in a bomb warning to Channel4 claiming there was a prospect of imminant death for those in the BB house... think they'd evac it?

Operator said:
Entirely hypothetical questions... but what would happen if you called in a bomb warning to Channel4 claiming there was a prospect of imminant death for those in the BB house... think they'd evac it?

If you put on a Arabic voice and said 'Jihad' a few times then it might work.

Latest Threads