BIG BROTHER DONT BE SHY

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by thegimp, Jan 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Am I the only F++++R here that watchs big brother
    Tonights viewing was jaw dropping, cruel and unusual and excellently devisive. These people are being destroyed psychogical

Yes its a military site and we are all rufty tufties but I'm sure some of you are in denial, go on be a man, admit it let it all out.

Plenty to rant about just spent an hour cursing that Fire alarm bird who shagged Sven. she keeps squealing about "the bloody English" I thought she was English!!! weasel

My excuse is it gives me something to talk to the bird about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its only a thread go on vent it!!

Toodlepip
    TheGimp

2. Well I might be stepping out of a 'reality TV' closet here, but I'm awake at this hour so yes, I did watch it. Personally I thought it was quite out of order, but that just made it funny. Pity though because I think Goldy Lookin Chain are the mutts', oh and Dennis Rodman was something of a boyhood hero to me.

3. sad, you should both be down at the railway station collecting numbers!

4. OK, have to agree....My name is Oneshot and Im a BB Addict. The problem is, I know it is car crash TV but I still feel compelled to watch it.

Had to hide behind a cusion though when that Elderly actress lady almost got her babps out during the rock and roll party!!!! Not a good image.

5. Police have just entered the big brother house and seized Pete Burns "Gorrila" coat

You couldn't make this s++t up!

toodlepip
    theGimp

6. I was pretty hung over at the weekend when I awoke on the sofa at a mate’s house. I was treated to Barrymore ranting about, well ranting really, to two slappers. I kind of lost the will to live at this point as he was very loud and very repetitive and thankfully I fell back to sleep. When I awoke they were gone, replaced by the playboy channel. Which was nice. Alas it was only some crappy infomercials.

Am I missing much and should I make the effort to watch?