BIG BROTHER DONT BE SHY

Am I the only F++++R here that watchs big brother
Tonights viewing was jaw dropping, cruel and unusual and excellently devisive. These people are being destroyed psychogical

Yes its a military site and we are all rufty tufties but I'm sure some of you are in denial, go on be a man, admit it let it all out.

Plenty to rant about just spent an hour cursing that Fire alarm bird who shagged Sven. she keeps squealing about "the bloody English" I thought she was English!!! weasel

My excuse is it gives me something to talk to the bird about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its only a thread go on vent it!!

Toodlepip
TheGimp

Well I might be stepping out of a 'reality TV' closet here, but I'm awake at this hour so yes, I did watch it. Personally I thought it was quite out of order, but that just made it funny. Pity though because I think Goldy Lookin Chain are the mutts', oh and Dennis Rodman was something of a boyhood hero to me.

OK, have to agree....My name is Oneshot and Im a BB Addict. The problem is, I know it is car crash TV but I still feel compelled to watch it.

Had to hide behind a cusion though when that Elderly actress lady almost got her babps out during the rock and roll party!!!! Not a good image.

Police have just entered the big brother house and seized Pete Burns "Gorrila" coat

You couldn't make this s++t up!

toodlepip
theGimp

I was pretty hung over at the weekend when I awoke on the sofa at a mate’s house. I was treated to Barrymore ranting about, well ranting really, to two slappers. I kind of lost the will to live at this point as he was very loud and very repetitive and thankfully I fell back to sleep. When I awoke they were gone, replaced by the playboy channel. Which was nice. Alas it was only some crappy infomercials.

Am I missing much and should I make the effort to watch?