Big Brother 6

And yes the moment we all have not been waiting for! Another Big Brother!

On Friday 27 May, a group of strangers will move into a new house where they’ll live together for the first time ever, to experience a summer of twists, tasks and surprises, all under the watchful gaze of the British public.

The summer is here and that means one thing - Big Brother is back for a sixth series.

On launch night 13 people will move into the most famous house on TV but what they don’t know is that the thirteenth person will be the unluckiest housemate ever.

This year’s house has been completely redesigned and with outdoor showers and glass walls, the housemates have even fewer places to hide.
So what are your thoughts and opinions to how you could make this more enjoyable to watch?

It would be more enjoyable to watch (through the glass walls) if, once all 13 of the fcuking losers were inside, molten metal was randomly sprayed out of hidden nozzles dotted around the house, burning their fcuking faces off and hopefully blinding them.
Once all of them were maimed and blinded, the punji pits could be activated. Oh how we laughed as 13 gay/lesbian/immigrant/fat/bisexual/irritating loser, cnuts stumbled into the pits where they were impaled (hopefully through thr groin/stomach area).
Then and only fcuking then, would that fcuking program be more fcuking interesting. Cnuts.

Apparently 2 house mates are gay, 2 are bi, 1 is ex para, 1 is high profiled.

So another 8weeks of crap then!

Oh no not any more, I mean number 1 was good, cos it was new to all, but then came along, 2,3,4,5 and now 6! will they not learn. Reality tv is pants!

Door_Bundle_Mk2 said:
It would be more enjoyable to watch (through the glass walls) if, once all 13 of the fcuking losers were inside, molten metal was randomly sprayed out of hidden nozzles dotted around the house, burning their fcuking faces off and hopefully blinding them.
Once all of them were maimed and blinded, the punji pits could be activated. Oh how we laughed as 13 gay/lesbian/immigrant/fat/bisexual/irritating loser, cnuts stumbled into the pits where they were impaled (hopefully through thr groin/stomach area).
Then and only fcuking then, would that fcuking program be more fcuking interesting. Cnuts.
So, your looking forward to it then DB2?... :lol:

Only if they introduce molten metal and punjis. Unfortunately I have no choice but to watch it as "wor lass" is a BB fcuking fanatic............and I love eating pussy, vis-a-vis she gets to watch it.

lollypop said:
Oh no not any more, I mean number 1 was good, cos it was new to all, but then came along, 2,3,4,5 and now 6! will they not learn. Reality tv is pants!
Lollypop, just out of curiosity, why do you have a picture of a dead chick as your Avatar? :D

A dead chick with a lightbulb in her gob.

Thats a chick.

Lets hope there are a couple of lezzers for gays, that pass the evening bean flicking under the covers, no on the kitchen counters. Then i may be interested.

I bet though it will turn out to be a house full of fuck wits who thinks that everyone gives a shit about their existance. I am talking about the celebrity one.

I cant beleive i am wasting my unvaluable time talking about this shit.

The programme is complete and utter crap - from day one always has been. Like all the shite reality programmes. Anyone who watches it must be brain dead. There needs to be a law banning it from our screens forever.

C_C go watch TV then. No one said you had to read this "crop of dullards" baffle.

The para is italian and has been in the country 9 years?????

Anyway avoiding C_C. I agree BB6 has run on for too long now. Reality TV is not reality no more!

G

Goku

I have just found my new pet hate for the next 8 weeks, and it is big brother. :evil:
I turned on just in time to see easily the biggest freak I have ever seen enter the house.
A white English man, dressed in a traditional Indian woman’s dress, calling him/it’s self Kumal and it’s/he’s about as camp as you can get.
Where do they get these freaks from??!!??
The rest of them seam like retards, chavs, tw@ts.

As a new twist to big brother this year, I hope they introduce a leper to the house. The last of the chav house mates to catch leprosy and die becomes the winner!!! Each week the viewers could vote for who receives medical treatment.
Now that’s reality TV I could watch. :twisted: :twisted:

Just a thought, but if the para (if he turns out to be genuine), performs as his mates would expect, he could clear the house with 48hrs. I'll bet the producers have never considered ruling against crapping in housemates faces while they sleep, swamping all the furniture, wnaking ferociously at all times of the day and night and kicking the fcuk out of anyone in a dress who doesn't have a front bin.

Then again if he's Italian, fat chance.

Haha look at some of those idiots, that italian bloke is gonna use the cross-dressing lad as a toothpick.

Anyone know the breed of that fat chav in the nurses outfit? Humpback, Minke, Pilot? :lol: