Big Brother 6

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by J_D, May 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. J_D

J_D LE

And yes the moment we all have not been waiting for! Another Big Brother!

So what are your thoughts and opinions to how you could make this more enjoyable to watch?
  2. It would be more enjoyable to watch (through the glass walls) if, once all 13 of the fcuking losers were inside, molten metal was randomly sprayed out of hidden nozzles dotted around the house, burning their fcuking faces off and hopefully blinding them.
    Once all of them were maimed and blinded, the punji pits could be activated. Oh how we laughed as 13 gay/lesbian/immigrant/fat/bisexual/irritating loser, cnuts stumbled into the pits where they were impaled (hopefully through thr groin/stomach area).
    Then and only fcuking then, would that fcuking program be more fcuking interesting. Cnuts.
  3. J_D

J_D LE

Apparently 2 house mates are gay, 2 are bi, 1 is ex para, 1 is high profiled.

So another 8weeks of crap then!
  4. Ex para you say? Outstanding. "Pis s your pants" and "freckles" will be a national pastime in a couple of months then!
  5. Oh no not any more, I mean number 1 was good, cos it was new to all, but then came along, 2,3,4,5 and now 6! will they not learn. Reality tv is pants!
  6. So, your looking forward to it then DB2?... :lol:
  7. Only if they introduce molten metal and punjis. Unfortunately I have no choice but to watch it as "wor lass" is a BB fcuking fanatic............and I love eating pussy, vis-a-vis she gets to watch it.
  8. Lollypop, just out of curiosity, why do you have a picture of a dead chick as your Avatar? :D
  9. A dead chick with a lightbulb in her gob.
  10. Thats a chick.

Lets hope there are a couple of lezzers for gays, that pass the evening bean flicking under the covers, no on the kitchen counters. Then i may be interested.

I bet though it will turn out to be a house full of fuck wits who thinks that everyone gives a shit about their existance. I am talking about the celebrity one.

I cant beleive i am wasting my unvaluable time talking about this shit.
  11. J_D

J_D LE

I voter for mass orgy with a slaughter at end of it!
  12. The programme is complete and utter crap - from day one always has been. Like all the shite reality programmes. Anyone who watches it must be brain dead. There needs to be a law banning it from our screens forever.
  13. Reality TV might make better entertainment than this naafi bar, with the current crop of dullards..
  14. J_D

J_D LE

C_C go watch TV then. No one said you had to read this "crop of dullards" baffle.
  15. The para is italian and has been in the country 9 years?????