• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Big Brother 2006

Bonnie (Annoying gobby)

Pete (Tourettes sufferer should be funny. Could be an arrse favorite, rock singer)

George (Slone Ranger, homophobe)

Shabaz ("Scots, Paki poof" "Not all gay Muslims are terrorists")

Lea (Loads of plastic surgery)

Imogen (Former Miss Wales)

Mikey (Pretty Boy, Misogynist, homophobe)

Dawn (Angry, Loner “popular peoples front”)

Glyn (Welsh nudist, “I’m number one”, hates posh people)

Richard (Canadian, man eater, likes soldiers and firemen, “sexual terrorist”)

Grace (Posh Totty, party animal, another Slone Ranger)

Lisa (“Brilliant” “common Chinese” 30 a day)

Sezer (City Trader, Lover boy, shaves his arrse)

Nikki (gobby, gold-digger, “Best bum ever” “everyone loves me and those who don’t are wrong” wants to be posh)

Well it looks slightly more interesting than previous years, but we will see what happens (Doubtless this will hit the arrse hole pretty fast.)

I move that the Mods move this sh*te and any other mention of this sh*thouse programme immediately to the Arrsehole

All those in favour??

Bennett said:
Bonnie (Annoying gobby)

Pete (Tourettes sufferer should be funny. Could be an arrse favorite, rock singer)

George (Slone Ranger, homophobe)

Shabaz ("Scots, Paki poof" "Not all gay Muslims are terrorists")

Lea (Loads of plastic surgery)

Imogen (Former Miss Wales)

Mikey (Pretty Boy, Misogynist, homophobe)

Dawn (Angry, Loner “popular peoples front”)

Glyn (Welsh nudist, “I’m number one”, hates posh people)

Richard (Canadian, man eater, likes soldiers and firemen, “sexual terrorist”)

Grace (Posh Totty, party animal, another Slone Ranger)

Lisa (“Brilliant” “common Chinese” 30 a day)

Sezer (City Trader, Lover boy, shaves his arrse)

Nikki (gobby, gold-digger, “Best bum ever” “everyone loves me and those who don’t are wrong” wants to be posh)

Well it looks slightly more interesting than previous years, but we will see what happens (Doubtless this will hit the arrse hole pretty fast.)
Fcuking kill yourself you student cnut.

the_guru said:
I move that the Mods move this sh*te and any other mention of this sh*thouse programme immediately to the Arrsehole

All those in favour??
Aye.

Bennett along with the retards in Big fucking Brother should be gassed like badgers then beaten to death with a fishing boat.

Aye. Just sat through it because my flatmates wouldn't relinquish the remote and I'll be damned if I'll be made to leave my own living room. Imbeciles and idiots, to a man and woman.

the_guru said:

All those in favour??
Aye. Burn all contestants and those that watch this freak show. I was almost tempted when I saw the word "tourettes", but it'd be funnier if there were more of them - to bounce off each other (literally or in the grammatical/spoken sense)

2 Bishop bashers and a probable :D

Death_Rowums said:
If you've been watching it, don't admit it, and for the love of God, don't take bloody notes.
The rest have taken the moral high ground and gone to no comment :roll:

Latest Threads