Big breasts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sam_Fisher, Apr 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Being conneseurs (not the right spelling I know) of the female form, I hope you lads out there will help me. I am doing a straw poll to find out who on TV has the best, or biggest breasts. My opening gambit would have to be Sarah Beeney on the Property Ladder show. They are just enormous, and the news reader on GMTV's aren't bad either. Any takers

2. I will concede that Sarah Beeny has got big lungs, and there is something quite attractive about her......... and not jus thtat she is a self made property millionairess.

I don't always think big norks are the best...... I'd much prefer a more normal average set of funbags more in proportion with the body.

All things aside, jubblies are marvellous things and should be cherished

3. Am I weird for preferring little firm boobs?

like a 34 A or B?

:oops:

I probably need help!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Clare, 664 Sqn, 1992! Home grown girl with a large chest. Fcuk TV personalities!!! Shirley the AAC has some talent now with, ahem, big breasts? And Qman, you should know better at your age/rank........ :wink:

5. Ahhh Gunny thems were belters, although she was a bit pale and pasty she had mamms the size of Marlborough

6. Standby......................

7. Gunny, its just dawned on me which Claire you are talking about.......

Im on about the wee blonde one not the burst hooverbags that married that wet bat

8. The 'burst hooverbags' Clare had bigger tits, which this thread is about. The 'wee blond' was indeed a 'wee scottish urchin', with equally small titties, too small to be included on here, unless she appears and show those bee stings. Clare '664' had bossoms bigger then my ex's wonder bra. I'd have sucked those nips of her's any night, but had someone else's to suck on.

9. Gunny you are dillusional mate............ Cliare (657)s lungs were huge and way out of proportion to the rest of her skinny body.

Other claire 664 (who bubbled me for continually exposing myself to Blobby) jugs yes they were big but so was everythign else...... there wasn't a single spider in our block, the moose scared em all away.....

I think if I recall correctly she was from Penrith where all they do all day is suck off thier dads and tickle the pigs:D

10. LOL...... I give up! Shirley nowadays there are 'some' lovies in the AAC with big mammory glands?

11. Oh come now gentlemen, stop going on about the Corps bints and get with the real question in hand please

• Like Like x 1
  12. I was (both of them!!). Is there no big titted bints in the AAC nowadays, or it that non-PC?

13. Catherine Bell in Jag has a fair set of norks on her.

14. can't fault that observation & the best reason for watching JAG. There's just something 'magical' when she stands to attention and pushes her chest out :D