"Big breasts make me suicidal", says 40HH woman

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JoeCivvie, Sep 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No, not me, although my normally steel-like pecs may be turning into moobs.

“I don’t want to look like a top model" - model for gum-shields possibly.

I think she's a dead ringer for a comedy actor, but I can't think of his name.

2. Peter Kaye or Johnny Whatshisface.

That's me fucking sorted then, I'll never commit suicide.

I bet one of them weighs as much as me.

And a pony.

Oh, and reading it back - lost 4 stones from where? Your fucking pockets?

Middlesbrough - need I say more?

• Like Like x 3
  3. That looks like the misbegotten love child of Les Dawson and Jonny Vegas!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have to admit, I like smaller tits. However, why the hell does she have to have a breast reduction the NHS? If she wants smaller tits, then she should pay for it, not us. She may also want to put more effort into looking like a wench instead of Rab C Nesbit.

• Like Like x 1
  5. There's small and there's taking the piss.

6. Dear Arrse,

I'm 48 and served with (no) distinction with the RAFR and had 6 trips to Afg and several to Boz/Koz.

However, I'm worried about the size of my breasts. When I reach over the dog for my can of Stella they hang down quite a lot. If you can imagine two half pint glasses, one on each teet, they fill them up.

Can I get the RAF to pay for a breast reduction? The trouble is that they're so big that it upsets the lezzers in the back of the wokka, cos they think I'm taking the piss.

I'm at my wit's end.

Ever yours,

Burpa

7. 'Suicidal', is it? Wonder what method she'd use? No use jumping off anything, unless she could avoid landing face-down.

8. Dear Burpa,

Fanks for the qeuestion. As you now, the RAF Regt alwees luk after thier blokes.

Can yu styl fit da bariar under yur bubies? And lyft it up n daaan n stuf.

Yurs eye,

Arrse.

9. As long as they arn't flat

10. No need for the shit spelling, it hurt my head typing that.

Naughty step for you.

11. It's too early in the morning for good spelling.....but as I am a perv, to the naughty step I go.

12. At least you are brave enough not to ask me for photos of my ironing board with soggy fried eggs on.

People have died for less.

13. Well, the gwaness does worry me a lot......and the thought of gwar hairs growing out of those fried eggs is just too horrible to contemplate.

14. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

15. Hehehe, you said Minky.............