• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

"Big breasts make me suicidal", says 40HH woman

No, not me, although my normally steel-like pecs may be turning into moobs.

News | North Yorkshire, County Durham & Cleveland | Darlington and Stockton Times 6:14pm Wednesday 7th September 2011

A WOMAN says her 40HH boobs are making her suicidal as she fights to have a breast reduction on the NHS.

Kerrie Jewell, 41, has been taunted and bullied by youths and says she has endured 25 years of hell caused by her enormous bust. Ms Jewell, of Coulby Newham, near Middlesbrough, has begged doctors for breast reduction surgery since 1986.

Ms Jewell, who claims disability benefit, says she has contemplated slashing her wrists, suffered crippling back, shoulder and leg pain and is plagued by unsightly sores and abscesses caused by her breasts. She also has to pay £50 for bespoke bras in her cup size.

However, despite claiming she has kept up with doctors’ orders to lose weight before being considered for the procedure, Ms Jewell is still waiting to be referred to a plastic surgeon.
She said:"“I don’t want to look like a top model. I only want to be like normal people and not get teased.

"It affects my legs as well. I had to lose four stones and I’ve lost that easily.

"They keep telling me to lose more weight moving the goal posts further and further.”

A spokesperson for NHS Tees said: “Breast reduction is only available as an NHS treatment in certain circumstances. GPs are required to adhere to specific guidance criteria for such an operation.”

NHS Tees says the criteria for being granted a breast reduction on the NHS is: - The patient is suffering from neck ache, backache and or intertrigo - a rash or inflammation within bodily folds; - The wearing of a professionally fitted brassiere has not relieved the symptoms; - The patient has a body mass index (BMI) of less than 30kg per square metre; - Minimum bra size E cup or above (local addendum agreed May 2010).

© Copyright 2001-2011 Newsquest Media Group
The Darlington and Stockton Times | News, Sport, Business, North Yorkshire, County Durham
“I don’t want to look like a top model" - model for gum-shields possibly.

I think she's a dead ringer for a comedy actor, but I can't think of his name.

Peter Kaye or Johnny Whatshisface.

That's me fucking sorted then, I'll never commit suicide.

I bet one of them weighs as much as me.

And a pony.

Oh, and reading it back - lost 4 stones from where? Your fucking pockets?

Middlesbrough - need I say more?

That looks like the misbegotten love child of Les Dawson and Jonny Vegas!!!

I have to admit, I like smaller tits. However, why the hell does she have to have a breast reduction the NHS? If she wants smaller tits, then she should pay for it, not us. She may also want to put more effort into looking like a wench instead of Rab C Nesbit.

I have to admit, I like smaller tits. However, why the hell does she have to have a breast reduction on the NHS? If she wants smaller tits, then she should pay for it, not us. She may also want to put more effort into looking like a wench instead of Rab C Nesbit.
There's small and there's taking the piss.

Dear Arrse,

I'm 48 and served with (no) distinction with the RAFR and had 6 trips to Afg and several to Boz/Koz.

However, I'm worried about the size of my breasts. When I reach over the dog for my can of Stella they hang down quite a lot. If you can imagine two half pint glasses, one on each teet, they fill them up.

Can I get the RAF to pay for a breast reduction? The trouble is that they're so big that it upsets the lezzers in the back of the wokka, cos they think I'm taking the piss.

I'm at my wit's end.

Ever yours,

Burpa

M

Mark The Convict

'Suicidal', is it? Wonder what method she'd use? No use jumping off anything, unless she could avoid landing face-down.

Dear Arrse,

I'm 48 and served with (no) distinction with the RAFR and had 6 trips to Afg and several to Boz/Koz.

However, I'm worried about the size of my breasts. When I reach over the dog for my can of Stella they hang down quite a lot. If you can imagine two half pint glasses, one on each teet, they fill them up.

Can I get the RAF to pay for a breast reduction? The trouble is that they're so big that it upsets the lezzers in the back of the wokka, cos they think I'm taking the piss.

I'm at my wit's end.

Ever yours,

Burpa
Dear Burpa,

Fanks for the qeuestion. As you now, the RAF Regt alwees luk after thier blokes.

Can yu styl fit da bariar under yur bubies? And lyft it up n daaan n stuf.

Yurs eye,

Arrse.

It's too early in the morning for good spelling.....but as I am a perv, to the naughty step I go.
At least you are brave enough not to ask me for photos of my ironing board with soggy fried eggs on.

People have died for less.

At least you are brave enough not to ask me for photos of my ironing board with soggy fried eggs on.

People have died for less.
Well, the gwaness does worry me a lot......and the thought of gwar hairs growing out of those fried eggs is just too horrible to contemplate.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Mark Benton - it's him in drag with a couple of ponies up his jumper

mark-benton.jpg

(And he's from Guisborough and a Boro supporter).

Well, the gwaness does worry me a lot......and the thought of gwar hairs growing out of those fried eggs is just too horrible to contemplate.
Oh, and that's naughty step for you until I decide to post again tomorrow.

P.S. When your BMI is 16 or 17, you tend not to get body hair. Try it sometime. It's well fun.

P.P.S. The only gwar hair on me is the dog's fur, who is about to get a proper shoeing for snoring and shitting on the kitchen carpet again.

P.P.P.S. You are so on my radar now.

73804d1248280098-she-tried-cut-off-his-penis-charonboat_dot_com_result_of_cheating.jpg

After looking at that photo my balls are in my throat
Coming to a dinner plate near you shortly.

No thanks necessary.