• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

big boys with kid toys

whats wrong with airsoft? i myself play it and it is tons of fun its better than sitting in front of an x box playing call of duty.

Drivers_log said:
ash_p said:
Fascinating to witness the lesser spotted Cnut in it's natural habitat.
Well. I think it looks dead exciting.
Like the army but with better gloves and you can be fat and get away with it.
How the fcuk do you know when you are dead, though?
When you begin to think about joining an Airsoft club.

iairsoft uses the honour system where you take your hits, when you have " rental groups" in you get the odd cheater but when you have people who have spent money on there own gear they tend to be trustworthy

Is airsoft just for the obese and/or virgins?

It's just that the only people you ever see doing it are very fat and/or socially inadequate.

They don't even look like they're enjoy themselves. Jesus, that was sole destroying viewing.

BedIn said:
Is airsoft just for the obese and/or virgins?

It's just that the only people you ever see doing it are very fat and/or socially inadequate.

They don't even look like they're enjoy themselves. Jesus, that was sole destroying viewing.
There not virgins, majority have had sex with their brothers/sisters underage minors that sort of thing.

I just don't get it, these cnuts look like they spend a fortune on this shiite, and that fat cnut who keeps looking at the camera obviously thinking he looks uber ally. W anker!

Why do they dress in various nations combats if they are going to just stand up in a field shooting at each other.

I thought the excuse dressing up as soldiers trotted out by airsofters was that they need combats for C&C.

That bloke with the gloves on is in clip, got to be the slowest magazine change ever, I thought he was going to get a brew on.

I just think its funny that their drills are so shoddy. no target indication, throwing grenades without shouting.
(suppose its only show but if there dressed for real play the game real)

people who play airsoft are fat c*nts or skinny runts with spaghetti arms. To people who think this looks fun......you truly are uber gimps.

who cares if fat cunts or skinny people play it lol, fat people read books too, skinny people join cooking clubs or something, its just a hobby ffs,

Latest Threads