big bad bullys

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by danny2504, May 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i have been in my new post for a month (yeah geordie bloke and reni77) I am a serving soldier!) i am at my signing off point but am not sure wether to call it a day yet, i am into my cage fighting and am a studying at Manchester Met so should i stay in ?
  2. Why are you asking on here? If we all say 'yes' will you immediately throw the towel in? None of us know your personal situation - are you good at what you do? Do you enjoy the life? Also, what the fcuk has cage fighting got to do with anything?

Edited to add - Just realised who you are. Please leave immediately you blubbing lover of hairy Turk's backsides.
  3. as expected mate your reaction indictes that you are a set of fannies i have come on here looking for a giglle and a laugh i offered out every one who took the piss and te only one who fancied it was a booty knobs
    if you havent owt to say say nothing
  4. Take your own advice and STFU
  5. 'drum roll' another net hardmon! you atre irellevant prick so save your bandwith pm your number and well sort it get back in the pit with josay wales jarrod and the 5aphlaa that is the geordie bloke
  6. god does it not seem wierd that i named you before you posted you dirty pole smoker have you lot still got a coon for a boss?
  7. **** you the offer is their if you want it a straight tear up but like the rest you wil bottle i will even figtrh for charity
  8. I have already explained on your Gallery photo you put up for perusal;

A bloke in my unit knows you in person and has described graphically how you broke down in tears when "briefed up" by a training screw.

You dribbling hat cnut.
  9. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I'm well up for a figtrh.

...what is a figtrh, btw?
  10. Maybe if you were after serious answers you should have posted more than "My time is almost up, i like cage fighting and am studying at Manchester Met should i get out?"
  11. Do you have another job lined up?
    Have you given your new post a chance? (One month)
    Have you spoke with your RCMO?
    Have you thought about asking your mates in work or friends at home rather than asking on an open forum of complete starngers?

Me thinks the answer may be no to one or more of the above.

Edited to add - I've just looked at your other posts and some of your replies above, get out now, this is either a wind up or you are a complete fuktard of the highest order.
  12. It's a spelung kompotishon :D
  13. i was asking a seriuos question if my speliing offends then i am sorry in the words of a wise man, in absence of others there is no such thing as self you lot are so unhelpful with new lads but i am confidant that if any of you bitter old men wnt a row then personell meesage me, but i dont ecxpect any messages!
  14. I was going to send you a message, but i saw your photo and shit my pants instead.