BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IMMINENT

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by cammy1974, Feb 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK ANY IDEAS WHAT IT IS

i have heard its to do with the defence green paper being published on wed more defence cuts with the RAF and Navy being hit hard also a reduncy package for the army

2. What a lot of low-count posters with burning questions of national import there are these days. :roll:

3. Someone is looking for "An un-named military sorce" again

4. journometer WHIZZING off the scale :D

5. I thought the big announcement had already been made.

Doris wants sprogs.

Clicky

6. "I feel a disturbance in the wah, my Jedi brother"

7. Listen........I have heard on the grapevine that we are about to embed journalists with infantry sections......wearing big FUCK OFF NEON SIGNS THAT SAY "SHOOT ME YOU TOWEL HEADED TWATS!!"

Haven't you got a lost cat story to deal with?

8. He might be facing 'reduncy' himself soon.

9. I got two packages today, now as far as I'm concerned that is big news. Real tea-bags, and 2 packets of digestives (none broken).

10. Isn't Wildcard.rgbw the one to talk to about packages?

11. i am no a jorno i am in the military geez just askin if any one had any ideas

12. The Army will be disbanded as at 06:00 on Friday 5th Feb 2010.. Goodbye everybody hope you had a good time.

13. Of course you are! How silly of us, I mean such a big question with your first post; how could we be so cynical? :roll:

14. Oh, well, that's alright then....... have you considered a career as an interrogator? You seem to know how to convince people to trust you.

15. But, will the mess be open?