• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Big and clever.

Is there anywhere I can post stuff that, hang on, getting a biffter.

Ahhh.

Back to the subject, where can we be either be nice to people, or just rip the tits off them?

Start your own thread in the naafi, call it" dales love to hate inn" or something. Appoint 5A and Jerrard as mod/bouncers and ban kiwi nicky.

You could be all fluffy and nice to people or just slag them off, your thread, your rules.

Something you'd like to share grasshopper?
Sssssssh........it's my rat cunning plan to woooo sluggy.

What's that line in National Velvet with Elizabeth Taylor (goddess), where Mickey Rooney says - "yes, but who can control her" or words to that effect. I stand to be corrected. *stands*

Sssssssh........it's my rat cunning plan to woooo sluggy.

What's that line in National Velvet with Elizabeth Taylor (goddess), where Mickey Rooney says - "yes, but who can control her" or words to that effect. I stand to be corrected. *stands*
Was he referring to the horse or Liz?

Latest Threads