Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by BRAINDRAIN, Jul 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What great changes will come from the new Guvner ?
  2. Early days yet, but he has to be more in-touch than the last guy. Hopefully there will be more emphasis on sorting out the AHP CEG issues - who knows though, CG is still the flavour of the moment. Good to see that the maroon machine marches on...........................and on!!!
  3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

So the AMS continues to live in the dark ages then.
  4. :lol: Now now Venty, this is you not casting dispersions on our airborne collegues surely?!!
  5. Big Al?
    Train Set?

Is there some information or something happening in the Corps that hasn't been passed on??

Oh God, I hope that Al isn't that bloke I was in 4 ADFA with! Is it??
  6. Can't be anything worse than that tw@ called Ca***r. what a clot that bloke was. Who the feck goes and grips a brig for interupting his chastisement of juniors. Glad to be out.
  7. I believe you'll find this is referring to the new DGAMS: Maj Gen "Big" Alan Hawley. It's his trainset, now.

A man with a fascinating career history.

8. I see Big Al (I think that know refers to his growing midrith) has done his conversion training and is wearing normal apparel. The last one wore a variety of clobber, but always with the red lid - probably still wears it on his way into "town" each morning!!