Biff Chit for the World Cup

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PISX_STAINED_PANTS, Jun 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's going to be on your biff chitt for the game today ?? :?
  2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I finish work at 0800. So that will be a nice snooze leading up to kick off I think. First time I can recall watching all three matches without work getting in the way. Shame we are so utterly dire this time.
  3. Too Scottish for English Duties or the old E disposal as it was.
  4. A broken arm is a good excuse.
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Probably the same one that the England team use :D Roll on 15:00 and let the entertainment commence :twisted:
  6. Work shy barstewards don't you know the country is falling apart

Where are the chaingangs when you need them
  7. Beckham's got a cast iron biff chit. He was involved in the qualifiers where England did well, but not in the group stage. Ferdinand's the same. Carragher's managed to wangle a suspension, but can't avoid his responsibility in respect of the first two games ....

..... oh, you mean us. The spectators ...

As for me I am self employed and have two unavoidable work commitments this afternoon. Might yet turn out to be a blessing in disguise.
  8. Its not worth wasting a sick day to watch that shower o shite
  9. Ive had one text in, saying he is off to the dentist, I texted back asking if he could give me the name of a dentist that gives an appointment at half seven as it sounds extremely useful. 'C*nt'..'Useless'..'Fat' comes to mind.

Ironic really that bar fire/flood/act of god I am going to try and stand the boys down at two, even the Poles.
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

JR3 you are a cruel barsteward. You should be considerate to your staff and keep them slogging away at work rather than lounging down the pub drowning their sorrows. :D Proper cruel that is.
  11. No duff, I once considered it when a take away shut down just off Canal Street, you dont have to be a beefer to appreciate the pink pound..
  12. F*ck them, I'm Irish.

Timmy Toothache though is getting a visit at half 1
  13. I'm at work in Canary Wharf and the place is like a chuffin' ghost town. Only those of us who patently aren't English are here.

Even my Slovenian bloke has thrown a sickie, the slacker.
  14. I'll be in work, slyly watching it online via the BBC.

We've had one guy phone in sick so far, coincidentally it's his daughters first day in school (well half day), and he has England in the sweepstake. I'm sure there's nothing suspicious in it though.
  15. Have a night out down there, it's f*cking mega. Be under no illusion though, half those f*cking screaming Marys down there can have a right row, as displayed beautifully when one dropped my oppo like a stone :D I dined out on that for a year