Biff Chit for the World Cup

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I finish work at 0800. So that will be a nice snooze leading up to kick off I think. First time I can recall watching all three matches without work getting in the way. Shame we are so utterly dire this time.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
jibman said:
A broken arm is a good excuse.
Probably the same one that the England team use :D Roll on 15:00 and let the entertainment commence :twisted:

Beckham's got a cast iron biff chit. He was involved in the qualifiers where England did well, but not in the group stage. Ferdinand's the same. Carragher's managed to wangle a suspension, but can't avoid his responsibility in respect of the first two games ....

..... oh, you mean us. The spectators ...

As for me I am self employed and have two unavoidable work commitments this afternoon. Might yet turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

Ive had one text in, saying he is off to the dentist, I texted back asking if he could give me the name of a dentist that gives an appointment at half seven as it sounds extremely useful. 'C*nt'..'Useless'..'Fat' comes to mind.

Ironic really that bar fire/flood/act of god I am going to try and stand the boys down at two, even the Poles.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
JR3 you are a cruel barsteward. You should be considerate to your staff and keep them slogging away at work rather than lounging down the pub drowning their sorrows. :D Proper cruel that is.

Mr_Deputy said:
Juan_Ramirez_III said:
Ive had one text in, saying he is off to the dentist, I texted back asking if he could give me the name of a dentist that gives an appointment at half seven as it sounds extremely useful. 'C*nt'..'Useless'..'Fat' comes to mind.

Ironic really that bar fire/flood/act of god I am going to try and stand the boys down at two, even the Poles.
u sure? surely an all male brothel will do excellent business after the pubs shut and the aggressive gays feel like taking it out on some bum.
No duff, I once considered it when a take away shut down just off Canal Street, you dont have to be a beefer to appreciate the pink pound..

Auld-Yin said:
JR3 you are a cruel barsteward. You should be considerate to your staff and keep them slogging away at work rather than lounging down the pub drowning their sorrows. :D Proper cruel that is.
F*ck them, I'm Irish.

Timmy Toothache though is getting a visit at half 1

I'm at work in Canary Wharf and the place is like a chuffin' ghost town. Only those of us who patently aren't English are here.

Even my Slovenian bloke has thrown a sickie, the slacker.

I'll be in work, slyly watching it online via the BBC.

We've had one guy phone in sick so far, coincidentally it's his daughters first day in school (well half day), and he has England in the sweepstake. I'm sure there's nothing suspicious in it though.

Mr_Deputy said:
Juan_Ramirez_III said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Juan_Ramirez_III said:

u sure? surely an all male brothel will do excellent business after the pubs shut and the aggressive gays feel like taking it out on some bum.
No duff, I once considered it when a take away shut down just off Canal Street, you dont have to be a beefer to appreciate the pink pound..
i once had a to walk down canal street on short cut, when younger, to catch a coach with a heavy rucksack + extra holdall so not walking as fast as would have liked when i realised where i was... as all the ' petshop boys' were out in bar gardens and had a good look. I've never muttered so many times 'what the fck are you lookin at' with gritted teeth.
Have a night out down there, it's f*cking mega. Be under no illusion though, half those f*cking screaming Marys down there can have a right row, as displayed beautifully when one dropped my oppo like a stone :D I dined out on that for a year

I work for myself so I'll probably be off to the Potters Arms to get pissed with one eye on the screen in case the England team shake off their narcolepsy and do something useful. Is Whet their trainer?

I too am self employed so no biff chit required.

There are 3 Brits in our village, one is barred from the pub with the TV. The other "doesn't do football" so it will be me on my jack, surrounded by pisstaking Micks.

The Landlord will serve me Guinness. For free. All afternoon.

Catch?

If England win I pay.

C'Mon Slovenia!

No Biff Chit required ... I managed to secure Mizz K13 a double shift today to ensure funds for an afternoon of ale consuption for me.

Arte_et_Marte said:
I too am self employed so no biff chit required.

There are 3 Brits in our village, one is barred from the pub with the TV. The other "doesn't do football" so it will be me on my jack, surrounded by pisstaking Micks.

The Landlord will serve me Guinness. For free. All afternoon.

Catch?

If England win I pay.

C'Mon Slovenia!
Will Adam be in :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oyibo Travel 19
The-Daddy RLC 17
sprjim Army Reserve 7