Biden - which country will he bomb/invade first?

RaiderBoat

Old-Salt
Biden won’t start a thing. That transit was done to showcase the quality of our Navy, which is currently for sale as the US is terminally broke and we need the PLA to secure us.

Your order is safe.

TamH70

MIA
Turns out it's Syria, an Asthma Joe™ favorite

Ding, ding, ding, I ******* called it on Page One of this thread, post #14.

And it's not just targets in Syria, but targets who are proxies of Iran, so he may up poking the Mullahs with a pointed stick, and I end up with a twofer.

Yokel

LE
Ding, ding, ding, I ******* called it on Page One of this thread, post #14.

And it's not just targets in Syria, but targets who are proxies of Iran, so he may up poking the Mullahs with a pointed stick, and I end up with a twofer.

So the Iranian backed militia attacked American personnel to test the reaction of the new president, and were on the receiving end of an air strike as a result. I am not sure that is grounds for criticising Biden - would you prefer no action when American personnel are attacked?

Trump would have done the same.

TamH70

MIA
So the Iranian backed militia attacked American personnel to test the reaction of the new president, and were on the receiving end of an air strike as a result. I am not sure that is grounds for criticising Biden - would you prefer no action when American personnel are attacked?

I was merely pointing out that I was right. As for the rest of your post, don't try and tell me that the Serial Groper in Chief wasn't waiting for an excuse.

I just hope that we don't get dragged into another Middle Eastern war because he wants an entry in his win column.

For all his faults, Trump managed not to do that.

Yokel

LE
I was merely pointing out that I was right. As for the rest of your post, don't try and tell me that the Serial Groper in Chief wasn't waiting for an excuse.

I just hope that we don't get dragged into another Middle Eastern war because he wants an entry in his win column.

For all his faults, Trump managed not to do that.

Trump came quite close to starting a war with Iran. I imagine that he had got a second term then his stance would not have softened. In any case, the West sometimes has legitimate cause for using force.

We are probably entering an era of violent peace, and I am not sure Trump had the temperament. Mind you, I am not sure Sleepy Joe has either.

Turns out it's Syria, an Asthma Joe™ favorite

But really it was about Iraq as Iraqi Kata'ib Hezbollah forces were hit. A year ago
Apparently now Washington doesn't plan to leave Iraq and the strike is a message to Iran, to its proxies and to Iraqi government as well.

Could you not start a war with China please as I've got an eBay order on route, as soon as its arrived you can crack on.
Wait until the aftermath, there'll be a great fire sale. Granted the goods might be slightly damaged but the price will be rock bottom.

and there would be dozens of posts by the usual suspects here comparing him to Heydrich- but when Biden does it all is unicorns and guinness

Latest Threads