Biden - which country will he bomb/invade first?

I understand completely, but overly formal is not normal and would be a bit out of place here.
If Wranglers and a hoodie don't qualify as business casual then things have gone down hill ever so quickly!
I must say that the American dress sense at work seems a tad more relaxed that the ridgedly enforced dress code that i have uncounted in my rare forays into office blocks, all the lemmings dressed the same, all in dark suits, a vision for this tradesman, of hell on earth. I do envy your rather laid back attitude.

I must say that the American dress sense at work seems a tad more relaxed that the ridgedly enforced dress code that i have uncounted in my rare forays into office blocks, all the lemmings dressed the same, all in dark suits, a vision for this tradesman, of hell on earth. I do envy your rather laid back attitude.
A suit and tie may be the norm for Wall Street, but would be rather useless and expensive in CS land.

Don't tell him the truth, he is an excitable person.

Granted I would love to bring him out here on opening day, armed white people all over the place should be enough to get him to stroke out...
Unfortunately the taste of freedom is poisonous, to toxic retired tax inspectors...

Lets do it!

I asked about a dress code at my new job - 'Business casual - you know nice shorts, nice sneakers or deck shoes and a polo shirt.

Its refreshing.

Civil Serpent.
The idea of government employees wearing suits and ties is horrifying. If I can't blend in with the McDonald's crowd I am doing something wrong.
Homeless people?

If I can't blend in with the McDonald's crowd I am doing something wrong.

You're blending in just fine kid.

3F16FFEE-5082-4BAD-BDCD-DC5385A0C182.jpg

I can easily deal with stupid and ignorant brown, yellow, green or blue people.

However, it was the stupid ignorant violent white lobby who disgraced themselves by trying to overthrow their government.
They didn't do any such thing.

They broke some windows, made a mess of some of offices and took selfies, there was no plan to overthrow the government , they were not armed and had no backing from anyone except themselves.

I asked about a dress code at my new job - 'Business casual - you know nice shorts, nice sneakers or deck shoes and a polo shirt.

Its refreshing.

When you do start your new job you could try asking were the safe spaces are in case you feel offended or hurt, just to see the look on their faces.

When you do start your new job you could try asking were the safe spaces are in case you feel offended or hurt, just to see the look on their faces.

Haha.. With my rainbow short shorts and some birkenstocks?

I can easily deal with stupid and ignorant brown, yellow, green or blue people.

However, it was the stupid ignorant violent white lobby who disgraced themselves by trying to overthrow their government.
So violent all but 1 fatality was on there side

Face it schmuck IF they had intended on an actual overthrow and had all been armed two things would have happened

1 they would have failed in a massive death toll

2 You would need a sports drink from all the masturbation you'd have done

this was spoiled brat rage egged on by the orange schmucks ego it never had a chance of succeeding as a coup

It was massively asinine

It was illegal

it had no chance

Latest Threads