Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden - which country will he bomb/invade first?

North America by the sounds of things.......

Well he has already started to screw us over, so you might be correct NBP.
I didn't say who will fire the first shot.

Probably some inbred neckbeard with a cheap AR 15 will go down as this century's inverted version of John Brown at Harpers Ferry, as he attempts to reimpose slavery.

Fingers crossed he or Kamala will stop or reduce lots of the US fracking to placate the green mouthbreathers.

Keystone XL's phase 4 cancellation will mean that Canada won't offer the same "get out of energy shortage jail" card.

Shuttering in Nuclear, depending too much on inconsistent solar & wind, and facing rising energy demand means the US is going to need a reliable NIMBY source of energy from somewhere....standby for making friends with Iran and some sub threshold Gulf conflict 3.0 kicking off.
This will be great for UK Defence thinking, as it will be back to previous templates/known knowns; armoured divisions and COIN. Expect lots of bullsh1tty waffly hands as Boxer and CR2 LEP fusion becomes all we can afford

Challenge here will be that any Sunni or Shia pipeline through Syria to the Med is going to face strong competition from an Ottoman pipeline.

Watching the Germans dancing in between Erdogan and Putin will be fun...
You called that one.

Probably some inbred neckbeard with a cheap AR 15 will go down as this century's inverted version of John Brown at Harpers Ferry, as he attempts to reimpose slavery.

Yeah well you've already shown your true colours on that score.

Syria, then Iran. The Main Enemy, however, are the Russians. The DNC have been itching to do things unto all of them for years. I've already said on this site that if Killary Hlinton had been elected as President the last time, we'd have been arguing over things from bomb shelters for a while now.
My bold. I'm sure I recall reading somewhere during the 2016 election campaign that HRC said that, if elected, one of her first acts would have been to impose a unilateral no-fly zone over Syria. The Russians would, of course, have given that a stiff ignoring, with the very real possibility that US forces would have been ordered to open fire on Russian military assets. Can't see that ending well...

Well at least you are not using the racial slurs today, so I spose that is progress.
I can easily deal with stupid and ignorant brown, yellow, green or blue people.

However, it was the stupid ignorant violent white lobby who disgraced themselves by trying to overthrow their government.

However, it was the stupid ignorant violent white lobby who disgraced themselves by trying to overthrow their government.

So you are a racist twat then...well at least we know for sure now.

Well old bean, your prejudices are noted. But you really don't exactly come across as anything other than a New Black Panther.

Well old bean, your prejudices are noted. But you really don't exactly come across as anything other than a New Black Panther.

And a bitter old mong.

who disgraced themselves by trying to overthrow their government.

No one tried to overthrow the government, despite the use of words such as insurrection, rebellion and all the other words used by the media. This was a protest that got well out of hand and cost people their lives.

This was a bunch of idiots who got past the barriers and got into the building itself and once in the building hadn't a clue what to do next.

No one was taken hostage by anyone who was armed., the doors weren't barred or locked to stop any more LE from getting in, no "cheap AR's" were pointing out from the windows of the building ready to do battle. If this was anything near what the media described it as and had it been a serious attempt to overthrow the government, there would have been a lot of armed people there and there would also have been a lot more people losing their lives.

As it was, apart from a couple of dickwads, the majority of the law abiding people there obeyed the laws of D.C. and left their firearms at home. The behavior of those people who did go into the building is inexcusable and they should and will be punished for it but overthrow the government...I think not.

No one tried to overthrow the government, despite the use of words such as insurrection, rebellion and all the other words used by the media. This was a protest that got well out of hand and cost people their lives.

This was a bunch of idiots who got past the barriers and got into the building itself and once in the building hadn't a clue what to do next.

No one was taken hostage by anyone who was armed., the doors weren't barred or locked to stop any more LE from getting in, no "cheap AR's" were pointing out from the windows of the building ready to do battle. If this was anything near what the media described it as and had it been a serious attempt to overthrow the government, there would have been a lot of armed people there and there would also have been a lot more people losing their lives.

As it was, apart from a couple of dickwads, the majority of the law abiding people there obeyed the laws of D.C. and left their firearms at home. The behavior of those people who did go into the building is inexcusable and they should and will be punished for it but overthrow the government...I think not.
Don't tell him the truth, he is an excitable person.

Granted I would love to bring him out here on opening day, armed white people all over the place should be enough to get him to stroke out...

Latest Threads