Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden - which country will he bomb/invade first?

She's at least half-Black, which makes her African-American enough for the DNC. Add that to the fact that she's a died-in-the-wool Californian Democrat - and one of those most responsible for the shocking state that that, well, the state is in - of which the DNC heartily approves - makes me wonder why they didn't just cut the bullshit and nominate her for Pres right off, instead of kidding on to the increasingly senile sex-offender, or at least serial groper Biden that he's going to see out his first (and only) Presidential term?

He has gathered a well experienced, and qualified team around him. They mostly all have previous DC experience so they will already know the players, and have names, and numbers in their filofaxes. I don't think Biden will have any problems getting people to jump into posts, whilst there is a big mess to clean up I think they will give it their all

Biden has "been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

-Robert Gates
Obama's SecDef

-

Biden wrong on Benghazi-
Benghazi, according to Biden, was the fault of the intelligence community for not knowing that the attack was due to a protest over an obscure movie trailer that few knew existed. That statement was debunked by General Clapper who said he told the White House and the State Department that it was a terrorist attack by enemy operatives during a House hearing on Benghazi.

Biden wrong on Afghanistan and Iraq-
“On Iraq, the president said he would end the war. Governor Romney said that was a tragic mistake, we should have left 30,000 troops there.”

“With regard to Afghanistan, he said he will end the war in 2014. Governor Romney said we should not set a date, number one. And number two, with regard to 2014, it depends.”

Biden also lied in 2014 and claimed he didnt vote for war in Iraq and Afghanistan

His Iraq vote-

His Afghanistan vote-
his was one of the 98 Ayes, 2 did not vote Jesse Helms, Larry Craig

Biden Wrong on Turkey-
''Turkey will prove Islam and democracy can co-exist''

Biden Wrong on Syria-
''We are working hand and glove with the Turks, with the Jordanians, with the Saudis, and with all the people in the region attempting to identify the people who deserve the help so that when Assad goes -and HE WILL GO- there will be a legitimate government that follows on, not an Al Qaeda sponsored government that follow on"

Biden wrong on Iran-
Biden also discussed Iran during the 2014 debate, claiming that the sanctions were working,
After insisting that the sanctions are working, Biden later pressured the Senate to not impose any more sanctions on Iran.

“We — this is a president who’s gone out and done everything he has said he was going to do. This is a guy who’s repaired our alliances so the rest of the world follows us again. This is the guy who brought the entire world, including Russia and China, to bring about the most devastating — most devastating — the most devastating efforts on Iran to make sure that they in fact stop (inaudible).”

Enjoy

In the 60's Bidens idea was divide Vietnam into smaller nations than North and South Vietnam (Helped he never went there)

Do you think if he pops his clogs before the two year point before Harris takes over, they will have him stuffed and just wheel him out on big occaisons like they did with Leonid Breznhev and most of the 'central committee of the communist party of the Soviet Union' in the late seventies/early eighties?

Pickled and mounted.

And de-funding the police and disarming the Americans .
Good luck with that .

De-funding plod is a matter for the States, Counties, and Cities............not the Fed's - it'll never happen.

Disarming the population - yeah, good luck with that. I know a couple of blokes with collections of over a hundred gats. Fark me, I've got 13. They may bring in a Clinton like assault weapon law, try to appeal to people and buy stuff back, and make it compulsary to do person to person sales through a dealer. The person to person sales are one of the big problems:

Bloke selling gun: "My AR is for sale",
Convicted criminal: "Really how much"?
Bloke selling gun: "$1200, but I need to see you have a State driving licence".
Convicted criminal: "yeah, sure, here is my licence, and $1200"
Bloke selling gun: "Thanks buddy, enjoy the gun".

Since the Demoncrats are pretty fair game at starting a cafuffle somewhere in the world's hotspots, and now Trump has been ousted (in other news there may have been some jiggery pokery there so wait out) I wondered which country good old Joe would like to slowly strangle.

With his erstwhile love for the Irish Americans and their craic at getting them British out it seems, to me, that Britain will be the first call.

Any Brexit trade agreement will be re-done and we will be further undermined. Add to that the hearty republican elation that 'Merica again loves them, we will see bombs back on the mainland.

Well its either us or Ukraine.

Thoughts Ladies and Gentlemongs?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Whichever one Xi tells him to.

In the 60's Bidens idea was divide Vietnam into smaller nations than North and South Vietnam (Helped he never went there)
What was his excuse for dodging the draft? He would have been 23 in November 1965, six months after major US combat forces were committed to SVN. He would have finished college between 1963/64 probably a bit later if he did post graduate. He didn't go on a long hunting trip in Canada or join the National Guard. Rich daddy got him out of it? Happy to cheer lead for old Ireland but not serve his own country.

De-funding plod is a matter for the States, Counties, and Cities............not the Fed's - it'll never happen.

Disarming the population - yeah, good luck with that. I know a couple of blokes with collections of over a hundred gats. Fark me, I've got 13. They may bring in a Clinton like assault weapon law, try to appeal to people and buy stuff back, and make it compulsary to do person to person sales through a dealer. The person to person sales are one of the big problems:

Bloke selling gun: "My AR is for sale",
Convicted criminal: "Really how much"?
Bloke selling gun: "$1200, but I need to see you have a State driving licence".
Convicted criminal: "yeah, sure, here is my licence, and $1200"
Bloke selling gun: "Thanks buddy, enjoy the gun".
The problem I have with that is this-

I sold a friend a Eddystone US M1917 rifle

He is a Master Sergeant in the Guard and a KEYSEC NCOIC for his state.

He goes under a security classification more rigorous than any background check by the FBI

Why should I have to pay a gunshop for them to call the FBI and tell me he isnt a felon when I know this already

Why should I have to pay a gunshop to transfer the rifle to him?

Why should he have to do same If he wishes to sell or give a firearm to me? neither of us are felons, why should we have to assume we are until a phone call to the FBI tells us we are not?

What was his excuse for dodging the draft? He would have been 23 in November 1965, six months after major US combat forces were committed to SVN. He would have finished college between 1963/64 probably a bit later if he did post graduate. He didn't go on a long hunting trip in Canada or join the National Guard. Rich daddy got him out of it? Happy to cheer lead for old Ireland but not serve his own country.
Had Biden gone into the Army in 1962 for his 2 years service, he would have been discharged in 1964 before the first US ground combat units arrived in South Vietnam in 8 march, 1965.

He also most likely would not have gone to South Vietnam as a draftee anyway. Vietnam in 62-64 was the preserve of the regulars so he would have if sent overseas been in South Korea or West Germany.

he only claimed Asthma in 1968 when Student Deferments were suddenly hard to get. A Miracle occured

a doctor suddenly produced a letter stating Biden had Asthma since childhood and he suddenly became ineligible for service (Reminds anyone of Bone Spurs?) Odd that in his initial induction and classification physical when JFK was president, he never mentioned an automatically disqualifying malady and instead took the route of again and again applying for student deferments?

At least they’ll turn up on time for it.
We did both times when WE needed to. we are not vassals of a crown required to join a war between inbred royal cousins in their dick measuring contest of George, Willie and Nicky

EDIT there is the thought that shouldn't a nation go to war when it has a actual threat to that nation? remember this is pre NATO and Mutual defense treaties

Such Mutual defense treaties didnt help the Poles very much did they? it's allies sat on their duff (Excepting the Saar attack) while Poland was ripped to pieces.

When the US is attacked we turn and give most of our men and material NOT in attacking the nation which attacked us but to help you. Most Americans at the time would rather fight the Japanese than the Germans who could not invade the Continental USA

Last edited:
The president in the US has little role in the internal affairs of states and cities. Unless there is some extremely urgent business, in the shape of a Russian cruise missile appearing on the horizon, there is actually very little of huge importance that he needs to do all day. He has his briefing with his chief of staff, makes a few decisions on the important issues of the day. If he hasn't a clue what to do (and let's face it politicians are no more likely to be clued in on every single aspect of international and national affairs than anyone else is) he can call on any of the greatest experts on the issue within minutes and get some pretty good advice from them, make a decision and tell his people to crack on with it.
This was pretty much how Ronald Reagan operated. It all went well until one of those advisors got out of hand - one US Marine Colonel by the name of Ollie North.
Trump was in many ways a micro-manager, sticking his nose into things that were often below his level and which he should have either left his man on the spot to get on with or replace him and tell the new guy to get on with. That is why Trump was so often criticised for things that really weren't his fault, if he'd just shut up he'd have deflected so much of the fall out.
Trump wasn't a professional politician. He was a buisnessman. He was from outside the Washington establishment. He didn't expect to get the nomination or win the election. When he did win, he aimed to do what the share holders (the voters) put him in office to do i.e. carry out his election promises. The problem for Trump was the establishment was against him from the start as he threatened their vested interests and when they tried to restrain him he turned on them, sacking his advisors and officials.

Trump was used to being the CEO of a big company giving out orders to his executives and expecting it to be done in a blunderbuss way which is not how Washington works. There is no doubt that Trump is a deeply flawed character made worse by his tweetes. But he had no option but to use Twitter as all the MSM were against him. I think that Trump for all his faults (of which there are many) tried to help ordinary left behind American voters.

Biden got three times the amount of donations for his campaign fund than Trump. Those big corporations who funded him (the same people who funded Hilary) are going to want payback for those donations with four years interest, and its not going to look good for ordinary Americans. Still it will be buisness as usual for the Washington establishment and their friends.

Finally, if old Joe is the new messiah and the saviour of the free world as the MSM make him out to be, why wasn't he nominated and elected to be President twenty years ago?

With his erstwhile love for the Irish Americans and their craic at getting them British out it seems, to me, that Britain will be the first call.
Don't be daft. When the US invades someplace they like to send your lads in first. Clear the minefields, provide the USAF with a few targets, keep the American body count down, that sort of thing. You're perfectly safe.

Niamac

GCM
On this side of the pond, if you are the first born son of a family resident in the city of Cambridge, you are eligible to a free place at any of the colleges in the university. This statute is 600 years old, and has as far as i know, has never been rescinded. This was told to me by my father, after i had left school and had started an apprenticeship. I was born in mill street, Cambridge.......thanks dad!
Reminds me of the tale of a student who found an ancient statute specifying that he was entitled to a pint of ale during an exam. The University authorities reluctantly provided it and then fined him £5 for not wearing a sword.

We did both times when WE needed to. we are not vassals of a crown required to join a war between inbred royal cousins in their dick measuring contest of George, Willie and Nicky

EDIT there is the thought that shouldn't a nation go to war when it has a actual threat to that nation? remember this is pre NATO and Mutual defense treaties

Such Mutual defense treaties didnt help the Poles very much did they? it's allies sat on their duff (Excepting the Saar attack) while Poland was ripped to pieces.

When the US is attacked we turn and give most of our men and material NOT in attacking the nation which attacked us but to help you. Most Americans at the time would rather fight the Japanese than the Germans who could not invade the Continental USA

You are SO easy to wind up :)

Latest Threads