Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden - which country will he bomb/invade first?

Malta .....
Biden absolutely hates on line gambling , on account of being Irish and a bad gambler

Ironically enough I reckon it could be Iran. They will start to pushing again now that they perceive Trump out of the picture. Leaving the Dems with no choice but mallet them from on high.

Malta .....
Biden absolutely hates on line gambling , on account of being Irish and a bad gambler
On this side of the pond, if you are the first born son of a family resident in the city of Cambridge, you are eligible to a free place at any of the colleges in the university. This statute is 600 years old, and has as far as i know, has never been rescinded. This was told to me by my father, after i had left school and had started an apprenticeship. I was born in mill street, Cambridge.......thanks dad!

Fingers crossed he or Kamala will stop or reduce lots of the US fracking to placate the green mouthbreathers.

Keystone XL's phase 4 cancellation will mean that Canada won't offer the same "get out of energy shortage jail" card.

Shuttering in Nuclear, depending too much on inconsistent solar & wind, and facing rising energy demand means the US is going to need a reliable NIMBY source of energy from somewhere....standby for making friends with Iran and some sub threshold Gulf conflict 3.0 kicking off.
This will be great for UK Defence thinking, as it will be back to previous templates/known knowns; armoured divisions and COIN. Expect lots of bullsh1tty waffly hands as Boxer and CR2 LEP fusion becomes all we can afford

Challenge here will be that any Sunni or Shia pipeline through Syria to the Med is going to face strong competition from an Ottoman pipeline.

Watching the Germans dancing in between Erdogan and Putin will be fun...

North Korea? It'll be interesting to see how Biden would respond to them rattling their missile deck and letting loose a few warhead test firings. Would he go down the 'Step into North Korea' diplomacy as per Trump or go the full aggression route

Little know fact . If your surname is Custer you get an automatic scholarship to West Point .
1606242450604.jpeg

The first country he will bomb will be Vietnam. With B52 attacks on down town Hanoi and Haiphong.

Then after a short pause, he will announce his intention to withdraw all US troops from the south of the country in accordance with the Paris peace accords.

None, he will tackle coronavirus first, like what trumpet should have done.

**** off in advance.

Yup, he will spend the first few months simultaneously:

- beating back Covid,
- Making sure that the US weathers the covid resultant double dip recession,
- making friends with NATO,
- chatting with the Iranians about nuclear weapons,
- going back to Paris and having a chat about the climate accord,
- seeing if he can salvage the pacific trade deal,
- his secretary of state is going to be running around with a big box full of gizzits for other world leaders to make friends with them again.
- appeasing the BLM crowd,
- looking as if he is actually doing some police reform.
- Being nice to China.

So he ain't gonna have much time to think about bombing anyone

- beating back Covid,
- his secretary of state is going to be running around with a big box full of gizzits for other world leaders to make friends with them again.
- Being nice to China.

You think Joe is going to remember all that? He probably can't even remember what decade it is without his aids reminding him.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Since the Demoncrats are pretty fair game at starting a cafuffle somewhere in the world's hotspots, and now Trump has been ousted (in other news there may have been some jiggery pokery there so wait out) I wondered which country good old Joe would like to slowly strangle.

With his erstwhile love for the Irish Americans and their craic at getting them British out it seems, to me, that Britain will be the first call.

Any Brexit trade agreement will be re-done and we will be further undermined. Add to that the hearty republican elation that 'Merica again loves them, we will see bombs back on the mainland.

Well its either us or Ukraine.

Thoughts Ladies and Gentlemongs?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Biden bombs Northern Ireland. UK pull out. No EU border in the North Sea. "Biden bombed Northern Ireland to ashes, you can rebuild it."

How many problems go away in the blink of an eye?

I would feel sorry for anyone from Northern Ireland adversely affected, and would allow them refugee status.

refugee​

/rɛfjʊˈdʒiː/

noun

a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster

(Phew, it was still in my clipboard).

- beating back Covid,
- Being nice to China.

Yup, gonna be a busy chap. Shame he wasn't a bit younger, it's a heavy workload.

Latest Threads