Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden - which country will he bomb/invade first?

Wija

LE
Since the Demoncrats are pretty fair game at starting a cafuffle somewhere in the world's hotspots, and now Trump has been ousted (in other news there may have been some jiggery pokery there so wait out) I wondered which country good old Joe would like to slowly strangle.

With his erstwhile love for the Irish Americans and their craic at getting them British out it seems, to me, that Britain will be the first call.

Any Brexit trade agreement will be re-done and we will be further undermined. Add to that the hearty republican elation that 'Merica again loves them, we will see bombs back on the mainland.

Well its either us or Ukraine.

Thoughts Ladies and Gentlemongs?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Since the Demoncrats are pretty fair game at starting a cafuffle somewhere in the world's hotspots, and now Trump has been ousted (in other news there may have been some jiggery pokery there so wait out) I wondered which country good old Joe would like to slowly strangle.

With his erstwhile love for the Irish Americans and their craic at getting them British out it seems, to me, that Britain will be the first call.

Any Brexit trade agreement will be re-done and we will be further undermined. Add to that the hearty republican elation that 'Merica again loves them, we will see bombs back on the mainland.

Long Island.

Croydon?

Are they still occupying Grenada?

NSP

LE
I wondered which country good old Joe would like to slowly strangle.
Us, probably - given some of the things he's apparently said about us in regards to post-Brexit Britain.

Oh, and seen on Alan Sugar's Twatter:-

EmLlYzNW4AAuSI2.jpg

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Montana, North and south Dakota, Texas, Louisiana...

philc

LE
Iran but get it confused and bomb Israel.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA
Syria, then Iran. The Main Enemy, however, are the Russians. The DNC have been itching to do things unto all of them for years. I've already said on this site that if Killary Hlinton had been elected as President the last time, we'd have been arguing over things from bomb shelters for a while now.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Syria, then Iran. The Main Enemy, however, are the Russians. The DNC have been itching to do things unto all of them for years. I've already said on this site that if Killary Hlinton had been elected as President the last time, we'd have been arguing over things from bomb shelters for a while now.
Doubt he will bomb Syria although he may support Israel's decision to do it. In a big way.

Bushrider

Old-Salt
What you mean if! She is the next VP

TamH70

MIA
What you mean if! She is the next VP
No, Kamala Harris will NOT have Killary working for her in that role. There is only room for one evil, two-faced, lying, hypocritical, back-stabbing closet Communist at the top table, and that role is eminently filled by the newest KH.

bestri10

Old-Salt

he will sniff the wrong guys daughter and bring war to the US

From what I understand America in general is the first place he wants to start a shooting war.

Latest Threads