Bid Up to $ 3 Mil for Virgin

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Nov 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Natalie Dylan is hoping to pay for her college tuition [ she wants to become a Marriage Counselor and Therapist ] by auctioning off her virginity.

She is being sponsored by the Nevada Tourist Mecca, the Bunny Ranch, which is providing the location for the deed..

I was thinking that $ 3 mil is a bit steep, though she is not a bad looking little bit of fluff.. Still, Rohypnol or a taser would be cheaper...you'd have to pass on the subdued red lighting and cheesy decor and the resultant interviews on CNN afterwards, though...

2. Picture of said creature?

Have to view the goods before spending!!

3. Now, how about some evidence that she's genuinely a virgin. They can do wonders with cosmetic surgery these days, you know.

Anal virginity is acceptable, I assume.

4. She's ok but $3m is a bit steep. How much second hand I wonder ?

5. Id rather 3 millions worth of dirty scutters mind...

6. Anybody out there with $1.5m want to go two's up? 8O

7. Who pays to have sex with virgins, apart from Arabs? She's not that hot, won't have a clue about blowies, will probably over-compensate and won't last longer than a minute. That's $50,000 a second.

I'm out.

Attached Files:

8. Maybe - who gets the pink and who the brown though ?

9. The etiquette requires you to toss a coin for starting positions and change at half time. Still not worth it.

10. Ah, the infamous 'drugs bust'. Stone, paper, scissors?

11. It's cheaper to just get a ticket to Newcastle, if you can't get your hole on a night out up there then you really will need to save up :lol:

Anyway is she a real virgin or another one of these american virgins who have taken it up the arrse for the last 5 years just so they can say they're still a virgin, well a virgin with an arrsehold like a clowns pocket?

12. Separated at birth????
    [​IMG][​IMG]

13. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

I dont think that pic is of her..

Her head looks all out of place, and she has fairly yellow skin but a pale face..

14. no virginity is worth 3 million..sorry but would have to bounce the cheque... or just murder her afterwards