Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bid To Outlaw Nazi Symbols throughout EU

alib

LE
Might almost make the BNP acceptable to some of my Belfast bretheren. The fondness for Nazi regalia never went down well.

That hurdle cleared if they can then manage to convince folk up the Shankhill they are not advocates of "Spartan practices" during jail time they might get more than five votes next time they field a candidate.

So we outlaw feedom of speach. I thought if we lived in a democracy I could vote for anything wear symbols, bang gongs at the moon if I pleased. It seems to me that the germans are affraid of something. Perhaps the far right is arising from the ashes again just look at France with the Front Nationale our beloved Nick Griffiths from the BNP the German far right, Austrians have got a BNP like government anyway. But to show isignia of a past gone by is wrong? Its ok for gay people to go around with their rainbow flags and banners shouting save the gay black whale, anti war protesters gobbing off when they dont even have a clue what they are on about, and general do gooders. (Which offend me) If our liberal policys were better and stop the insescent tide of immagrants coming in. Curbing criminals be it little Jonny TWOCKing a car to peodo pete abusing his next victim people wouldnt give a rats ass about swastikas and ss insignia. But what is the alternative nowadays........? Please give me an answer. For my sins I was a life long Labour supporter but now I dont know where to go. Oh well I better take off my brown shirt and settle down to having a Bratwurst, weiBbier and good read of Mein Kampf.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hairy_T_Towel_Holder said:

Curbing criminals be it little Jonny TWOCKing a car to peodo pete abusing his next victim

You've heard of him too ?

rintelen

Swinger
The swastika is indeed the opposite of hindu and red indian symbols in their religions. However, it is well documented that the Nazis swastika comes from the 'broken cross of christ' symbol on the R C Churches in Austro-Hungary. In fact Hitler had one on his church in Braunau when he was young.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
rintelen said:
The swastika is indeed the opposite of hindu and red indian symbols in their religions. However, it is well documented that the Nazis swastika comes from the 'broken cross of christ' symbol on the R C Churches in Austro-Hungary. In fact Hitler had one on his church in Braunau when he was young.

If you mean that the arms point in the opposite direction, it's just another urban myth.